aberdeen-music

What would you do?

Hog

My one upended a tin of white paint over the carpet many moons ago.

Plus a bowl of tomato soup on another occasion, and a whole Indian carry out on another.

I have omitted him from my will.

When I am old and doolally (or older and doolallier, before you start) I will get my revenge by upending all manner of stuff over his abode.

That is amazing! Hehe I would've been shot but bless the kid, prolly just watched too much art attck! hehe i cant help but really like and feel really jealous of how simplistic everything is to kids.

I really hope they made miraculous getaways!

I thought I was bad when I drew my name with massive letters on my neighbours garage wall when it had wet cement drying (I was 4 and was told not to touch the wall).However this is wayyyy worse.

855433-BloodyKids.jpg

Oh, and in that circumstance, I'd point out how much they used to like their Playstation 2, and how much they'd have loved a Playstation 3 if only there'd been money left over after I'd bought that replacement tv.

Little cunts. I'll make a great parent.

i think the little shits may of learned their lesson after the hours of boiling hot water and nailbrush treatment they probably went through to get that shit off their skin.

Though i do find it kinda funny that the bigger kid has a massive smirk on his face while the little one looks like he was forced to eat emulsion possibly after having his face smeared in it.

(it seems bizarrely staged tho doesn't it...)

It can't be real. For god's sake, who is stupid enough to leave 2 kids alone with an open tin of paint? I can see a screwdriver on the floor which suggests it was opened for them. Leaving kids alone with paint is one thing, but giving them a screwdriver to play with is just irresponsible.

Guest Neubeatz
I thought I was bad when I drew my name with massive letters on my neighbours garage wall when it had wet cement drying (I was 4 and was told not to touch the wall).However this is wayyyy worse.

855433-BloodyKids.jpg

those 2 know exactly the value of telly!!! good on them!!!