aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lester Burnham

Transformers movie trailers is actually released today!

Yup.

I keep posting these threads because I know that some members on here are as bad or even worse than I am.

I've been waiting for this movie for years. YEARS! The original animated film is the film I have watched the most in my life and remains my favourite film of all time.

It's because I'm so rad. I can't stop thinking about robots destroying our planet. I fucking love robots.

Word on the street is that they've raped the technology for that awesome dancing / sk8-ing car adverts to animate them?

Would make sense. A friend of mine was convinced that the people behind this film were using that advert as a sort of test bed for this.

No proof, but nothing would convince him otherwise.

Ditto - nothing will stop me from seeing this film! Total agreement about the Animated movie being the best film ever, lol. It had an awesome soundtrack! Can't wait to see this film!!! I've been psyched about this for years!

"One shall stand, one shall fall."

"Why would you throw away your life so recklessly?"

"That's a question you should be asking yourself, Megatron."

Classic.

Something tells me even that will be a minor barrier for you in seeing this film :laughing:

Darwin Awards Winner. Lester is electrocuted by her fairy lights on her keyboard.

I'll be at the premier. Nothing can stop me - unless I unfortunately die between now and then.

I'll be the person in front of you in the queue...

Last thing I read they were gonna be releasing it in the UK at the same time as the US. If not, anyone fancy going to America for the first screening ever?! *drools*

Last thing I read they were gonna be releasing it in the UK at the same time as the US. If not' date=' anyone fancy going to America for the first screening ever?! *drools*[/quote']

That would be exceptionally fanboysish.

Which isn't to say I wouldn't join you.

Nothing will kill me. I shall lock myself in a suit of rubber so that I am ammune to vast amounts of electricity.

Pfft... Ross, I think I may make a point in being on front of you in the queue. :p

Yeah, it looks not too bad, but that better be a test or Ultra Magnus because if you make Optimus Prime white you're gonna get a shit load of pissed off fans (myself included) after blood. I'm not too keen on how skinny his forearms are, but that's me just being sad.

I can't help but get the feeling this is just going to be the biggest disappointment ever though. I've been looking forward to this for so long, and I fear it could be as bad as some other films with massive hype recently. I haven't seen a genuinly brilliant film in the cinema in ages!

Yeah' date=' it looks not too bad, but that better be a test or Ultra Magnus because if you make Optimus Prime white you're gonna get a shit load of pissed off fans (myself included) after blood. I'm not too keen on how skinny his forearms are, but that's me just being sad.

I can't help but get the feeling this is just going to be the biggest disappointment ever though. I've been looking forward to this for so long, and I fear it could be as bad as some other films with massive hype recently. I haven't seen a genuinly brilliant film in the cinema in ages![/quote']

Erm... you realise that for a short period that Optimus Prime was actually white?