aberdeen-music

Bass amp help.

Runcie

Hello, I'm a guitarist playing bass in a band at the mo and I'll be needing to buy a bass amp soon. Only problem is i know nothing bout bass amps at all. Anyone recommend anything for like 500 - 600. I thought the fender ones look pretty cool but i dunno.

Cheers.

Guest texjamm
Hello' date=' I'm a guitarist playing bass in a band at the mo and I'll be needing to buy a bass amp soon. Only problem is i know nothing bout bass amps at all. Anyone recommend anything for like 500 - 600. I thought the fender ones look pretty cool but i dunno.

Cheers.[/quote']

Please find below a blatant plug for bass amp for sale :up:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36491

Cheers,

Mike

ive used it for a show in moshulu, and it was fine for that. 650 person venue and all that. . . onstage volume was fine also. so i cant see your problems. :)

since im full blown skint it seemed like a decent amp to buy.

but in response to the topic, you may also fancy lookin at ashdown or ampeg. generally more expensive tho

Yeah I did look at the behringer stuff but it all seemed emm well, a bit shit. I was looking for a trace elliot like the one in drummonds with the 4x10s but i couldn't see them anywhere. I'm thinking bout going for a 4x10 Hartke combo for 449. Anyone played any of these? Also whats gallien-krueger stuff like. Theres a 2x10 combo for 645 on GAK and it looks pretty cool.