aberdeen-music

Ace guitarist!!

Lemonade

LOL are you kidding?? or have I missed something??

All he's doing is playing "Canon Rock" by JerryC - badly... so many bum notes, missed arpeggios and he manages to completely miss out all HINT of feeling in the "slower" solo parts.

A truly uninspiring piece of guitar playing. Shallow and Pedantic even.

I'm actually trying to figure out if you are being ironic though...

yep... it was an amazingly cool song with JerryC first did it... but now it has been TOTALLY internet raped by everyone and his dog who thinks he can play guitar...

I've seen some really terrible attempts including a guy who gave up before the first arpeggio (why would you video that lol!)

This guy, ok he's practiced some bits well but it's just not very good tbh...

I was being mildly tongue-in-cheek. Firstly cos I have to admit I've never heard this piece of music before and it's possibly the cheesiest thing I've ever heard. It sounds like the kind of thing Bill & ted would listen to. But at the same time I do geniunely think he's a damn good guitarist. I've been playing 10 years and I certainly couldn't play that.

I also found this guy playing my favourite piece of music' date=' Cavatina, *almost* perfectly, but I can excuse a couple of duff notes given how hard it is to play. Anyone know anyone who can play it? I'd love to see that. It's damn near impossible.

[url']

Give me some accurate tabs and a copy of the song and im up for that challenge Mr Elwood.

I also found this guy playing my favourite piece of music' date=' Cavatina, *almost* perfectly, but I can excuse a couple of duff notes given how hard it is to play. Anyone know anyone who can play it? I'd love to see that. It's damn near impossible.

[url']

I think that even I could play that.