aberdeen-music

Glam Metal - Drummer / Vocalist Wanted

Mick Maverik

Hey, my last band didn't work out, but I'm planning on getting something new going ASAP. I have 5 songs finished musically, and 2 completely finished with lyrics (but everyone is welcome to add their own input to the proceedings). I have a Bass player onboard already, and am currently trying to decide whether to take on a 2nd Guitarist or not.

I'm hoping to be gigging soon-ish, and I want the atmosphere to be laid back, and for everyone to have a laugh.

PM me for more details.

Andy :up:

Hey there Andy. Good luck with that. If you need someone to fill in on guitar or vocals temporarily til you find someone (sort of like a session musician) then give us a shout. Also if you still want to do that acoustic thing we were talking about ages ago then give us a shout.

Take care

Keep jammin'

Simon aka Patch

Hey there Andy. Good luck with that. If you need someone to fill in on guitar or vocals temporarily til you find someone (sort of like a session musician) then give us a shout. Also if you still want to do that acoustic thing we were talking about ages ago then give us a shout.

Take care

Keep jammin'

Simon aka Patch

Hi Simon,

Any luck lately?