aberdeen-music

Still looking to start Metallica tribute/covers band

HateEvent

Could possibly be hated by alot of people on here (the idea) but if pulled off it could be quite good fun - I wanna play in a Metallica covers/tribute band.

Basically, I've been playing along with my Metallica cds again lately and reminded myself just how much I really really love playing their stuff (mainly from the AJFA album).

Anyone fancy getting something going too?

I'd like to play rhythm ideally. I can do a few of the songs as lead but I'd wanna do rhythm...

Cheers guys.

Jam

Could possibly be hated by alot of people on here (the idea) but if pulled off it could be quite good fun - I wanna play in a Metallica covers/tribute band.

Basically' date=' I've been playing along with my Metallica cds again lately and reminded myself just how much I really really love playing their stuff (mainly from the AJFA album).

I'd like to play rhythm ideally. I can do a few of the songs as lead but I'd wanna do rhythm...

Cheers guys.

Jam[/quote']

Fucking traitor...

*kidding*

Basically' date=' I've been playing along with my Metallica cds again lately and reminded myself just how much I really really love playing their stuff (mainly from the AJFA album).

Cheers guys.

Jam[/quote']

Can I do lead vocals ??

I've always wanted to stand in front on an audience of squeakies and sing... "Tied to machines that make me beeeeeyyyyahhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!" Jaymz style.

Me and Hetfield are anout the same age anyway....

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck anyway - I'll come and see yooz

DZL

Cheers guys.

Jam[/quote']

I'd be up for doing lead if you wanted, although changing from lead to rhythm occassionally would be great. Let me know

Maccy