aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
empty-words

Something a little different...

I'm not overly interested in solo bass pieces unless it's incredible... if youre into thats sort of stuff, have a listen to this guy - he's my mate who usually plays in a wicked band called cryforsilence, but he's gone and done this as well:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=33812774

This piece is by no means flashy, but when going full out, he's the best bassist I have seen in the flesh. And he's a sex pest as well.

www.myspace.com/callumberry

Some pieces i done' date=' a solo bass arrangement of 'While My Guitar Gently Greets'

And a track called Opium, dunno what it is, kinda a classical thing. let me know what you think.

Enjoy[/quote']

i had a listen, i quite like the solo bass. its got a really good jaco vibe going with the harmonics etc. is there tapping in it too?

i like this :):up: i really like solo bass (was gonna do somethin like this myself but never got round to it)

im not to parsial to "opium" tho. not really my style i guess.

:)

I'm not overly interested in solo bass pieces unless it's incredible... if youre into thats sort of stuff' date=' have a listen to this guy - he's my mate who usually plays in a wicked band called cryforsilence, but he's gone and done this as well:

[url']http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=33812774

This piece is by no means flashy, but when going full out, he's the best bassist I have seen in the flesh. And he's a sex pest as well.

This isnt bad. i want to know if its been multi track recorded, or if theres actually diffrent musicians playing (which would appeal more to me. . .project planned etc :) )

i had a listen' date=' i quite like the solo bass. its got a really good jaco vibe going with the harmonics etc. is there tapping in it too?

i like this :):up: i really like solo bass (was gonna do somethin like this myself but never got round to it)

im not to parsial to "opium" tho. not really my style i guess.

:)[/quote']

i shoulda known you were a jaco fan woody, check out come on, come over or continuum. They are my abseloute favourites, and i know you and your bass fingers will just love it!

i shoulda known you were a jaco fan woody' date=' check out come on, come over or continuum. They are my abseloute favourites, and i know you and your bass fingers will just love it![/quote']

hehe yeah, i have jacos debut album and some of the weather report stuff on me comp.

tis good. prefer portait of tracy tho :p