aberdeen-music

Hardcore drummers and vocalists (and maybe guitarists)!

FezMonkey

Since Today We Fight! are splitting up at the end of next month I'm forming another band to satisfy my hardcore appetite. Influences include Comeback Kid, Sick Of It All, Black Flag, Champion, Will Haven, Poison The Well, Terror, Dillinger Escape Plan, early Earth Crisis & Strife and a bunch of other stuff. The songs written so far are very much in a melodic old school hardcore vein but with some tasty riffing thrown in.

Vocalists - energy and bags of stage prescence are pretty much essential and an ability to write lyrics would be nice cos it means I won't have to write them.

Drummers - Double kick is preferred but not essential. Just being able to pick stuff up quickly and play tightly will do for me.

I've been toying with the idea of getting another guitarist too so if anyone is up for it then let me know.

We plan on going on tour quite a lot. Good times are guaranteed! Anyone interested can PM me or e-mail me at: jimmylucifer@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers!

James (not Rebecca. I forgot to log her out).

hows it going,bud?i've been trying to get a band going for a while now,but no go.i used to do vocals with a good punk band from fraserburgh,but sadly split,i was wanting to play bass,but seeing as you're needing a vocalist,i'm game.i'm influenced by iron monkey,medulla nocte,knuckledust,murder one,and all uk hardcore.let me know what you think mate,cheers.

ian (a.k.a snakey)