aberdeen-music

Myspace sued after 14 year old girl is sexually assaulted

What the fuck is PC about supporting his statement?! Surely one doesn't need to be holier than thou to agree that rape / sexual assault IN ANY FUCKING CIRCUMSTANCES is WRONG....there are no fingers to point in this case' date=' no ifs, no buts....as for the suing the website, hey thats the American way...the fact that people are trying to say "stupid bitch for meeting someone"....please fuck off to 'Perfect Island' as you supreme intellect beings are wasted in this town I'm afriad...[/quote']

I can understand what's being said, I don't think that means that project:venhell is accusing anyone of being PC in respects to it being a bad thing, Just that it may be the popular attitude to have, but it's still right.

Why not sue the whole internet?

I'm gonna sue the ass of the internet!

Who actually owns this ?

Well' date=' however it is.. prepare yourself for a courtcase.. surprise witness after surprise witness.. they wont know what hit em! -Lionel hutz

I'll get Dylan to sing this 4 me and everything..

[u']The sue song

Once your in the net

There's no getting out

Losing your sense of reality

To hear me shout..

..I'm gonna sue your ass..

..I'm gonna screw your ass..

..I'm gonna smoke more grass..

..Once I sue your ass..

Your a cunt, no denying this..

Your the urinal in which I smell piss..

Your the eye bleeding truth..

Your that bloke from Germany.. Huth!

Let me out so I can shout..

..I'm gonna sue your ass..

..I'm gonna screw your ass..

..I'm gonna smoke more grass..

..Once I sue your ass..

:popcorn:

Being stupid enough to agree to meet up with a complete stranger gives me reason to say that it was at least partially the girls fault.

Bearing in mind that you have met complete strangers through this site. ?(

The link doesn't really tell us much other than they met through myspace and that she was allegedly assualted, everything else is speculation.

Yes' date=' I have met strangers on this site BUT it's always been in a situation where I vaguely know who the person is beforehand (or they know someone I'm friends with) and always in a very public situation (eg: gigs, at drakes, exodus, moshulu blah blah etc) and I next to never leave these places alone.

I have never met up with someone completely random from the internet.

The girl cannot blame myspace, her actions are her own... myspace didn't command her to meet up with anyone and doesn't suggest that you do when joining up.

However, there are many a creep on myspace, I'm lost count of how many phone numbers I've been sent and date proposals I've been given (I'm sure I'm far from alone on this) from people in Aberdeen I don't know. Needless to say I don't respond to them.[/quote']

This guy may have been local and etc. He could be innocent and it's all just a scam to get some dosh from myspace, we just dont know.

I wouldn't call the duthie park at night a very safe, public situation. :p

However' date=' there are many a creep on myspace, I'm lost count of how many phone numbers I've been sent and date proposals I've been given (I'm sure I'm far from alone on this) from people in Aberdeen I don't know. Needless to say I don't respond to them.[/quote']

How can I get the creeps to contact me? :(

Clearly you don't have teenage daughters! Grrrrrrr!

to my memory alison never met up with people on the net when she was younger, so you must have been doing somthing that they werent, or maby shes just not that fucking stupid.

anyway fucking yanks sue everyone for everything (i better watch what i say, they might sue me)