aberdeen-music

Myspace sued after 14 year old girl is sexually assaulted

She wasn't forced to meet up with him' date=' she shouldn't have been that stupid.[/color']

Exactly. You do have common sense when you are aged 14(say no to strangers and all that).

She must've accepted his request to be his "friend".

Myspace can't control what type of personalities go on their account but Myspace are doing their best to make it more strict.

Regardless to say kids will lie about their age when they open an account.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

am i missing something? was the girl actually abused or raped? My guess is this - she posted slutty pictures of herself on myspace in a bid to get as many 'pic comments' as possible, had a few sleazy conversations with the guy then met up with him fully expecting something to happen.

i would honestly like to see her myspace profile just so that i could confirm within my head that she was no doubt posing in her underwear or something (then jerk off a few times and add her to my friends list and invite her out for a walk along some alleys)

Guest Tam o' Shantie

even if she wasnt, she probably tried to give him that impression to be 'cool'. the amount of pre 16 year old girls on that site in their pants is fucked up.

Despite how 'stupid' everyone thinks this 14-year-old is (and for Christ's sake, she is still a child), anyone insinuating that a girl making a few bad choices means getting sexually assaulted is 'her own fault' is a fucking cretin. And everyone else immediately making assumptions about a case they know little to nothing about, congratulations: you're also acting like morons. I'd say that assumption makes an ass out of u and me. But in this case, it's just you.

Myspace a scapegoat? Never!

I bet the parents are the people suing Myspace, looking for an answer to why this happened.. as there little Angel would never do something like that !! Myspace is too influencal to the younger generation these days who are easily led astray.

As for your rant Michael, your funny. I like the way your mind works.. you should run for presidency in America or something!!

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Despite how 'stupid' everyone thinks this 14-year-old is (and for Christ's sake' date=' she is still a child), anyone insinuating that a girl making a few bad choices means getting sexually assaulted is 'her own fault' is a fucking cretin. And everyone else immediately making assumptions about a case they know little to nothing about, congratulations: you're also acting like morons. I'd say that assumption makes an ass out of u and me. But in this case, it's just you.[/quote']

are you the paedo that 'raped' this young girl? if not, you know fuck all about it either, so I am no more of a 'fool' than you. the difference being, I appear to have looked into the possibility of there being two sides to this story and you haven't. therefore i denounce you the paedophile.

are you the paedo that 'raped' this young girl? if not' date=' you know fuck all about it either, so I am no more of a 'fool' than you. the difference being, I appear to have looked into the possibility of there being two sides to this story and you haven't. therefore i denounce you the paedophile.[/quote']

Actually, the difference is that I haven't actually commented on the case, I commented on the people commenting on it.

Look at my post, it's talking about people putting the blame on females who get sexually assaulted as though they deserve it for certain choices they make, it doesn't mention the specific case. Look at this comment to see what I was talking about:

teh girl is stupid as fuck to meet up with him anyway... her own fault IMHO

But thanks, calling me a paedophile really shows how wrong I was.

Despite how 'stupid' everyone thinks this 14-year-old is (and for Christ's sake' date=' she is still a child), anyone insinuating that a girl making a few bad choices means getting sexually assaulted is 'her own fault' is a fucking cretin.[/quote']

Jumping on the PC bandwagon, he is right.....she may have somehow 'provoked' this through some sort of stupidity and teenage naivity, but a teenage error doesnt deserve a sexual assulting.

Jumping on the PC bandwagon' date=' he is right.....she may have somehow 'provoked' this through some sort of stupidity and teenage naivity, but a teenage error doesnt deserve a sexual assulting.[/quote']

What the fuck is PC about supporting his statement?! Surely one doesn't need to be holier than thou to agree that rape / sexual assault IN ANY FUCKING CIRCUMSTANCES is WRONG....there are no fingers to point in this case, no ifs, no buts....as for the suing the website, hey thats the American way...the fact that people are trying to say "stupid bitch for meeting someone"....please fuck off to 'Perfect Island' as you supreme intellect beings are wasted in this town I'm afriad...

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Seems a bit strange to be suing Cryspace for it. What can I say? These things wouldn't happen if people stopped using these boards to try and get laid.

Jumping on the PC bandwagon' date=' he is right.....she may have somehow 'provoked' this through some sort of stupidity and teenage naivity, but a teenage error doesnt deserve a sexual assulting.[/quote']

What he said with added FUCK SAKES!

because of a surprising and worrying amount of backward attitude I'm not wearing my short skirt tonight as this may be seen as provoking an 'asking for it' reaction and in so doing will be leading men on and I will be deserving of the consequences... Oh No wait... OH DEAR...o_O

(If I don't get laid tonight I am suing Ab-Music but don't tell my wife)