aberdeen-music

Where have I been since 1980?

Biz

I am writing a book and compiling a list of all the bands I have seen gigging , I would appreciate any help in adding to the list as I have a memory like a sieve for bands names , I have kept tickets for a lot but have been to far more gigs with no tickets...here goes

Toxic Ephex Echo and the Bunnymen The Cure The Damned Stiff little fingers Uk Subs The Sisters of Mercy The Flaming Lips The Cramps The Needles King Liar and the Brutes Pink Grease The Little Kicks Turning 13 Theee Excerpts The X Certs Deadloss Motherfucking Superstar The Videos Zounds Crass The Wall Anti Pasti Dick Dale The Pogues The Rezillos Big Country Midge Ure The Exploited The Visitors the mighty HUMAN Generator XS RELOCAT The Meteors Karloff The Toy Dolls The Waterboys Black Maple Clocker Fuzz The Jam The Streets John Cooper Clarke Jools Mark Miwurds Killing Joke The Bay City Rollers Nico Hambi and the dance The Scars Siouxsie and the Banshees Faithless Fun Loving criminals Bauhaus New Order Kid Creole and the Coconuts Motorhead Tank Jah Wobble and the invaders of the Heart The Proclaimers Wet Wet Wet Simple Minds The Zutons Morrisey The Dangerfields The Alarm Crazyhead Kingmaker One God Universe The Loveless Pablo APB Wonderboy The Excellent Brothers The Hoovers Electric Eel Shock Shakin Stephens Hugh Cornwell The Stranglers Biffy Clyro Foo Fighters Delicate AWOL David Mcalmont Dreadzone Joe Strummer Ozric Tentacles Five Finger Discount Babar Luck The Upstarts King Blues Aereogram AC and Cash Revival Union Avenue Hank Wangford The Pixies Gil Scott Heron 999 Ari Up Mexico Mercury Tilt Switch Le Reno Amps The Wildcards Annie Christian Neil Leyton Thomas Truax The Beat The Sugarcubes Rolf Harris Found The Levellers New Model Army Loud Mega City 4 Senser The Jesus and Mary Chain Primal Scream Rico Atom Flask Rage Against The Machine Red Man Walking Catherine Sawers The Anti Nowhere League Ligotage Infa Riot Stacatto Set Atom Flask The Dixotones ... to be continued