aberdeen-music

djs needed for fudge birthday gig 2

The Ghost Of Fudge

I'm free that night. I'd quite happily play a Fudge-friendly set' date=' if only to give myself a break from playing the bloody Kooks and the flippin' Automatic.

Might be good if a less ubiquitous DJ than myself did it, though.[/quote']

And leave the Glasgow fans wanting? :p

Dave Milne and Psydoll co-DJ set until quarter past ten?

It's on!

quality. so that's psydoll & milne - 8 til 10ish (dave you can go a bit longer by yourself if you wish, and thanks for offering)

chugg, your sweaty oar is welcomed with open arms. 10-12 maybe? there's five bands gonna play over the course of the night, so it shouldn't be much hastle for ya.

looks like it's fudge DJs 12-3 - unless anyone else wnats to join in the fun. perhaps we could tempt dj shazakabam to play a little set....

you may play what you wish! tis fudge!

just have a look at the line-up' date=' if it ever gets completed (this is proving problematic), and see what you reckon...[/quote']

I think i can handle TBC but not to sure about the others :p

Nah, shan't be a problem. I shall whip up a frenzy of ecclectic ramdomness....o_O

you need me with the drumsicks of DOOM, it's the best DJ act EVER...

where else can you see Malcolm Mc McLaren and Level 42 sandpapered and smashed to smithereens with drumsticks whilst Albertos Y Los Trios Paranoias are playing Kill in the background?

I knew' date=' as soon as I wrote that sentence, that cosmic forces would compel the Needles to travel to a far off land on that day, leaving Paul Needles' clubnight bereft of a DJ. A call would come to the North, whereupon the cavalry in the shape of DJ Dave "the music" Milne (as he had been frequently referred to in recent times, to heightening levels of displeasure) would travel unto the land of Weeg, in order to spin tales of adventure and excitement by means of his shiny box of magic discs.

And lo, a weeping and wailing was heard in the land of Fudge, for they were sorely vexed at the prospect of the one known as psydoll DJing on his own, for he his known to quote liberally from the book of Metallica, and to wield nails of not eight inches, not ten inches, but nine inches, which doth cause those, such as the one known as Johnnymac, to proclaim "fuck this, I'm off to Liquid". And the Ghost Of Fudge did drag his chains wearily, for he knew that he would be led not into Temptations, nor delivered from evil.

In other words, I'm doing the Barfly that night. Sorry chaps.[/quote']

Big fat boo yo'.

It'll be fun regardless. Nice signoff though ;)