aberdeen-music

Bastard Keane are playing the bastarding AECC

Bastards.

Oct 19th is the date to firebomb the place.

Is that before or after Razorlight play? They would be much more deserving of the firebombing. I rather agree with what Yan from British Sea Power said about Keane:

"To kick Keane would be like kicking a friendly if sometimes clumsy dog. We prefer to take that dog into the fields and watch its unquestioning glee as it races on, occasionally tripping over a rabbit hole."

I do believe that Keane used to have 2 guitarists' date=' but i actually heard a rep from whatever major label they are on say 'first thing we did was get rid of the loud guitars' nearly made me sick.[/quote']

lol so they just agreed and sacked their guitarists, proper band eh. I bet it sells out really quick aswell 2

Guest DustyDeviada
I do believe that Keane used to have 2 guitarists' date=' but i actually heard a rep from whatever major label they are on say 'first thing we did was get rid of the loud guitars' nearly made me sick.[/quote']

I heard they used to have a bassist, but he kept falling asleep. ;)

Seriously though, firebombing the AECC is a bit harsh. We might get some decent acts there again like Radiohead. Lets just find out which hotel they are staying in and burn that down instead.

Heard that also. And then some channel had the cheek and audasity to air a show with Keane headlining called "New Kings of Rock'n'Roll"

Deary me.

I heard they used to have a bassist' date=' but he kept falling asleep. ;)

Seriously though, firebombing the AECC is a bit harsh. We might get some decent acts there again like Radiohead. Lets just find out which hotel they are staying in and burn that down instead.[/quote']

Very sensibile. My girlfriend is going to see them, and if there be any firebombs going near her I will be dishing out beatings to those responsibile! :p