aberdeen-music

Belladrum, anyone?

pantsandsocks

But you can't buy day tickets for the friday which is so shit.

They're having a laugh with fucking Embrace headlining over Arlo Guthrie for a start. There is however the possibility that they'll get bottled off when they play 'World at your feet'.

If I could afford it I'd definitelly get a ticket on the strength of the Friday though. Delighted to see Edgar Prais on there :up:

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah' date=' are there busses heading up there or something??[/quote']

Service bus/train to Inverness then buses/minibuses to the site from Inverness/Muir of Ord, if they follow the same pattern as last year. If you can book the bus from Inverness, it would probably be a good idea, looked like space was tight. IIRC, a link to the bus firm eventually appeared on their website.

The site is also a short walk from the Beauly service bus & the Kiltarlity service goes within a few hundred yards of the back gate - Which IIRC, pedestrians could enter by.

If there are a few of you, a taxi from Inverness was £10 each way so splitting it wouldn't cost much more than the bus.

My tickets arrived this morning & late last week, Tom Morton was on about Alabama 3 being added to the bill again. :)

• 3 weeks later...
hello there.

copy haho are playing the seedlings stage at 1;15pm on the 11th (thats the friday)

come along' date=' go on!

joe[/quote']

We're doing the Belladrum fringe festival at the Foundry on the thurs, and managed to wangle VIP weekend passes; so i'll be there to drink silly amounts of moon juice with you lovely chaps.

Good thing you are on early, otherwise i would've been too drunk to remember your set :love:

• 2 weeks later...