aberdeen-music

I really can't believe...

Lard

nikki is a fucking sexy bitch

Tell me 1 female who isnt capable of putting tits on a bull within an hour of meeting em

who cares if shes whiny moany self absorbed

she has an ass to die for & her overall personality aint that shockingly bad

oh and she has a sexy assssssss

Pete nikki and 1 random for the final 3

Now richard sorry i mean dick (the fucking dick) i HATE THESE SELF important poofs i mean why is he sooo important is he britains last bufty?

nikki is not a fucking sexy bitch

Tell me 1 female who is capable of putting tits on a bull within an hour of meeting em?

we all care if shes whiny moany self absorbed

she dose not have an ass to die for & her overall personality is so shockingly bad

oh and she dose not have a sexy assssssss

Pete nikki and 1 random for the final 3

Now richard sorry i mean dick (the fucking dick) i HATE THESE SELF important homos i mean why is he sooo important is he britains last gay?

so true, so very true

Guest Jake Wifebeater
nikki is a fucking sexy bitch

Tell me 1 female who isnt capable of putting tits on a bull within an hour of meeting em

who cares if shes whiny moany self absorbed

she has an ass to die for & her overall personality aint that shockingly bad

oh and she has a sexy assssssss

Personality obviously ranks high on your list of priorities then. Come on, if she's a stupid bastard bitch then you'd soon lose interest after sleeping with her a few times. Then again, if that's all you're interested in you're no better than she is.

Personality obviously ranks high on your list of priorities then. Come on' date=' if she's a stupid bastard bitch then you'd soon lose interest after sleeping with her a few times. Then again, if that's all you're interested in you're no better than she is.[/quote']

Jake tell me how her personality in your eyes sucks?

As i say we have our opinions on "silly lil girls" and im sure da wimen have there opions on "us bastid guys"

So plzzzzzzzzzzzz all nikki haters plz enlighten us all with what kinda females you all desire after.......

I stick to my guns nikkki is a sexy sexy women......her personality is amazing and her over reactions are hilarious.....

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Jake tell me how her personality in your eyes sucks?

As i say we have our opinions on "silly lil girls" and im sure da wimen have there opions on "us bastid guys"

So plzzzzzzzzzzzz all nikki haters plz enlighten us all with what kinda females you all desire after.......

I stick to my guns nikkki is a sexy sexy women......her personality is amazing and her over reactions are hilarious.....

Her personality evidently sucks because you yourself said "she's whiny, moany and self-absorbed". Ergo, I wouldn't touch her with a stolen cock. However, not everyone has standards, as you've just proved. Personally, I like a lassie who isn't afraid to be herself. Oh, and some ample curves don't go amiss either, Tony Hancock was right when he said "If you're gonna get a bird, get a big 'un". But, a girl could be the most beautiful girl in the world, but if her personality sucks, she's instantly repulsive in my eyes.

Guest bluesxman
But' date=' a girl could be the most beautiful girl in the world, but if her personality sucks, she's instantly repulsive in my eyes.[/quote']

Well said that man.

I've only seen BB a few times this year, but everytime I watch it, I wanna slap Nikki in the face with a big wet fish.

Ok, she has a nice body but that does not compensate for her child like behaviour. She needs to grow up. Her face, god, I could never tire of slapping it. She just seems to moan all the time.

Fuck that... as someone already stated, I wouldn't touch that with a stolen cock!

Personality is top of the list for me and she doesn't have one. Each to their own though... some poor bastard out there has to like her.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

She looks like a caricature of a woman, as opposed to a real woman. She looks sculpted and artificial, and there's not enough meat on the bones for a curve-lover like me. "If you're gonna get a bird, get a big 'un".