aberdeen-music

Neighbours (not the Aussie TV kind)

mcsheepie

Guest Jake Wifebeater

If it's a council flat, phone the noise pollution section, or whatever it's called. They can come round and do a decibel count. Failing that, stab the bastard bitch.

Make a cd consisting of only "Wolf Eyes - stabbed in the face" and "Sunn - it took the night to believe" and keep it looped, for ever, if you dislike the prospect of having to touch a whigfield cd.

Alternatively, guitar/bass + loud amp + electroharmonix big muff and small clone, turn it up till you get some feedback, then play with the pedal dials until you get the awesome oscillating noise of "brrzzzzshhhh weeoooo weeeoooo weeeoooo" then vary the pitch and volume until you're happy they've either killed themselves or at given up the noise war.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

my next door neighbour's dog barks almost all the time...the twat then shouts "SHADAP" arguably louder than the dog. Hey you fucking moron, why don't you try taking your scummy fucking mongrel out of your shitty flat for a walk once in a while? if it doesnt fucking stop i'll be shoving some schmackos laced with rat poison through the bastard's letterbox

one of my upstairs neighbours has 7 large dogs (5 german shephards and 2 springer spaniels) in a one bedroom flat. Oh and one of the dogs has had puppies recently. That's a lot of fun. I just love the overpowering stench of dog piss every time I come through my front door into the hallway.

The girl who lives above me just plays really bad music (ie, delta goodrem/um/am or whatever she's called etc) and sings as loudly as she can along to it. Her voice is usually louder than the music, and it just goes on for hours and hours and hours. (I would like to add that her singing is absolutely awful)

She actually never shuts up. Also, she must be the size of a whale because the amount of banging noises that come from upstairs is ridiculous.

Oh, and right now she's watching sex in the city. (Yeah, I can hear her tv too).

:(

When I lived in Aberdeen, the lads above me went out and left their music on infinate repeat for the whole day. It was fuckin blasting! I could cope with it cos I was out for a while, but at 3am my patience snapped! Called the pigs(oink oink) and they busted into the house and shut it down.

What a relief!