aberdeen-music

Experimental/noise/drones.....

Guest Donald

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Hey, good to see this going ahead Donny, haven't seen any noise/drone stuff since we did a gig w/John Cromar a couple years back. Will try and support this.

Guest Donald

John Cromar is one of the members of Julius Seizure (with Adam Cressor and Sinky).

He's also releasing music under the name Noma which is on the Kovorox label (see above link)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
John Cromar is one of the members of Julius Seizure (with Adam Cressor and Sinky).

Even better, haven't seen Adam for about 10 years, definitely going now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donald

Opaque should be playing later in the year with a couple of other bands. Hopefully that'll all be confirmed within the next few weeks.

Kylie Minoise is (one of) Lea from Opaques other projects.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donald

A last minute addition. Tetsuo will be playing a short set as well....

About thetruetetsuo

TETSUO WAS CREATE MANY YEAR AGO. DRUMMER ONLY KNOWN AS "BRYAN FERRY" IS PLAYING WITH JAZZ BAND WHEN HE RELAISE LIFE OF JAZZ IS FOR NO MEAN STREAK!!!! BRYAN THEN MET MYSTERIOUSE GENTLEMAN (WHO ALSO aka BRYAN FERRY!) AT FRANK ZAPPA TRIBUTE GIGS AND DECIDE TO FORM BAND AND EXITE MUSIC SEEN! ALAS, BAND PLAYED HEAVY PSYCHEDELIC ROCK BUT NO DRUGS SO NOT CONDUSIVE TO MANY FANS SO DECIDE TO MAKE EXPERIMETAL ROCK BUT STILL HEAVY WITH MOST EMOTION.

TETSUO FUCKS NOISE SEEN!!!!! WOLF EYES FUCK OFF!!!! POSER NOISE NOT INTEREST....WHITEHOUSE NO GOOD SINCE 1984!!! FUCK NOISE HAIRCUT FUCK ART PRETENTIOUS FUCK YOUR CONVERSE SHOE!!!!!!! HAIL JUNTARO!!! HAIL GERO!!! MASTRUBATE FOREVER FREE!!!

AT WAR WITH FALSE NOISE.

Guest Phantomsmasher

This gig's going to be ace...

*shameless self promotion*

I'll be bringing along a few Asahara cd-rs to this.

'Around 10 minutes of electronic noise/power electronics, just come and ask for one if interested.'

Guest Donald

Stage Times (and this is approximate as these things rarely run on time!)

Asahara 8:30

Arakanyoma 9:10

Tetsuo 9:45

Julius Seizure 10:15

KMVSNI 11:00

Something like that but probably more staggered.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Stage Times (and this is approximate as these things rarely run on time!)

Something like that but probably more staggered.

Bugger, looks like I'll miss Asahara, don't escape work until 9.

Ok so, that was good.

I missed the first two sets not thinking they'd be on so early and ended up arriving just before those guys with "the hair" were about to play. Not sure I liked them much although I have to say I prefered the parts of their set where they had more distortion and effects going on...guitars and drums just don't do anything for me personally.

I have no idea who the guy screaming was as I hadn't looked at the setlist, anyway I'd have prefered more electonic noise with this as the drums alone didn't do much for me.

Julius Seizure were ace!!! I really liked these guys and aberdeen could do with having them play again in the future...but why such a short set? I was really enjoying it and then they finish :(

Oh and am i in the wrong thread or something? I have no idea what you guys are discussing, and where's this...