aberdeen-music

Emergenza - last night at the tunnels!

lynsey86

am i right in saying the little kicks and hot mangu won????

hot mangu definatley deserved it i think!

mangu were by far the best band of the night the little kicks did very little for me!i thought they were really dull and boring right hand left were much better tha them but hey thats the way it goes eh!!!

Emergenza fixed

Total bollocks' date=' Right Hand Left pissed all over eveyone, typical Ememgenza whole thing rigged, and as for the goat with the mullet from nemis he really needs to buy some Audiclean (and some new clothes)[/quote']

Can't agree more with you. Mangu were good but rumour has it they have been planning the Carling gig for a while now !! so how did they know they were going? RHL were way better than the kicks and had far and away the biggest support on the night but it appears they were merely being used (again) to supply the crowd (money !!) because without them there would have only been a handful of people at the tunnels. All quite sad really but it is about time RHL started telling these so called "organizers" where to stick their competitions.

50 i think, but i remember reading that it is a one-off price, and you can enter emergenza as many years in a row as you like without repaying, also you get free stuff from them.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Can't agree more with you. Mangu were good but rumour has it they have been planning the Carling gig for a while now !! so how did they know they were going? RHL were way better than the kicks and had far and away the biggest support on the night but it appears they were merely being used (again) to supply the crowd (money !!) because without them there would have only been a handful of people at the tunnels. All quite sad really but it is about time RHL started telling these so called "organizers" where to stick their competitions.

Are you guys going to go apeshit on this message board every time someone has a negative opinion of, or something doesn't go quite to plan for, Right Hand Left? Because I haven't seen you post anything else on this entire fucking site, and the band members probably cringe to read it.

aye hot mangu were superb! footballs and free sweeties! how are we supposed to compete? ha! the crowd were amazing and it was good to see a gig run pretty smooth with quick change overs! and although the compere was a big lanky puff i thought he worked really well! and it wasn't pay to play!