aberdeen-music

Oh Baby

I finihsed my finals today. it is the BEST FEELING EVER.

down here we have little conitnouos assessment (0h dear bad speliling cant be aresd to corect) and thus these exams counted for mysost of my degree. AND I FINISHED TODAY. best feeling ever.

seriosly.

may be alittle drunkd( no shit right) but ITS EFFLEELS SO GOOD.

so i thought id share. cos ill be back in aberdeen infaeinldeniltely (indeginelyy? cnat say it. dammit) in THIRETEEDN DAYS. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest Jake Wifebeater

down here we have little conitnouos assessment (0h dear bad speliling cant be aresd to corect) and thus these exams counted for mysost of my degree. AND I FINISHED TODAY. best feeling ever.

seriosly.

so i thought id share. cos ill be back in aberdeen infaeinldeniltely (indeginelyy? cnat say it. dammit) in THIRETEEDN DAYS. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bloody hell, hope she decides not to apply for that job after all.

seriosly.

I hope tae f**k your weren't studying English Literature :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anyhoodly-doodly, hope you pass your exams - been there done that and yes, it's a great feeling when it's all over.

Advice - find yourself something exciting to do quickly, otherwise you'll hit a big anti-climatic slump. I made that mistake. Got lost for months - until alchohol and a lovely female Norwegian soldier called Hege found me. But that....is another story.

DZL