aberdeen-music

GRIZZLY TWISTER...change of venue!!!!

Dizzy Storm

ive been bumped from the East Neuk on June 20th because of 14 weeks of ladies darts would you believe!!!

nowt i can do about it apparantly....BUT DO NOT FEAR...this gig will now take place at CAFE DRUMMONDS

so..

TUES 20TH JUNE

CAFE DRUMMONDS

GRIZZLY TWISTER

THE PLAGUE SERMON

TAKE A WORM FOR A WALK WEEK

FILTHPACT

8PM

£4

Take A Worm played Drummonds for Arkade in March and sounded AWESOME...

SPREAD THE WORD...i'll try to change the posters around town...and will make sure there are redirection signs at the Neuk for any stragglers

cheers!

sharon :love:

ive been bumped from the East Neuk on June 20th because of 14 weeks of ladies darts would you believe!!!

nowt i can do about it apparantly....BUT DO NOT FEAR...this gig will now take place at CAFE DRUMMONDS

so..

TUES 20TH JUNE

CAFE DRUMMONDS

GRIZZLY TWISTER

THE PLAGUE SERMON

TAKE A WORM FOR A WALK WEEK

FILTHPACT

8PM

Take A Worm played Drummonds for Arkade in March and sounded AWESOME...

SPREAD THE WORD...i'll try to change the posters around town...and will make sure there are redirection signs at the Neuk for any stragglers

cheers!

sharon :love:

BOOST! Neuk is good and aaah that but Drummonds sound system and those bands?! Quite a few folk are still mentioning TAWFAWW since their appearance there the last time!

:up: :up: :up: :up:

im assured that both Grizzly Twister and The Plague Sermon are in 'destroying' mode!!! go check www.myspace.com/thegrizzlytwister for a sample of what to expect if you dont know already....

they have no bass player because they just couldnt find someone good enough to replace their former one...instead they have Klara (yes guys, a chick!)....who bashes fuck out of a synth for the same effect!!

come see the 'alternative' england/sweden match!!!