aberdeen-music

so, who likes kyuss?

ZeromiserY

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Amusing the Amazing. Quality tuneage, i only have it on mp3 they have an ep out aswell but it is just tracks from the album.

Hermano have some pretty catchy riffs ..... nothing great.

Now Brant Bjorks album "Saved By Magic" , double disc album of the most chilled out grooves i've heard in ages.Quality.

Erm, I'd say Clutch were pretty damn close - I reckon Kyuss get extra cool-age for splitting before most (any?) of us got to see them, but I've rarely seen a better show that the last Clutch gig I was at, and rarely hear a better album than Robot Hive or Blast Tyrant or PRF or Elephant Riders etc etc

Erm' date=' I'd say Clutch were pretty damn close - I reckon Kyuss get extra cool-age for splitting before most (any?) of us got to see them, but I've rarely seen a better show that the last Clutch gig I was at, and rarely hear a better album than Robot Hive or Blast Tyrant or PRF or Elephant Riders etc etc[/quote']

yea they're close but i go back to kyuss more often. and no clutch album is as good as welcome to sky valley or blues for a red sun, they're close but not quite as good. of course it's all imho.