aberdeen-music

Petty to Sue RHCP?!?

Volta

That thread is about the two songs sounding the same.

This is about Petty actually sueing them now.;)

I bet it's the publishers who have got the ball rolling. Rick Rubin must have realised the danger...i blame him.

Some amusing other articles on that site

http://www.kkrw.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=104649&article=501529

Bon Jovi: 'I Won't be Like the Stones' The singer wants to grow old gracefully away from the stage.

Rocker Jon Bon Jovi finds the aging Rolling Stones a musical embarrassment and vows to retire at the right age.

The singer wants to grow old gracefully away from the stage and admits he finds it amazing the Stones are still rocking in their sixties.

Bon Jovi' date=' 44, says, "I won't be like the Stones. "You probably heard Keith (Richards) fell out of a tree a few days ago. I don't envision myself being like that.

"The minute that this is all nostalgia, that it's the fat guys, I'm out. Until then, I can't stop."[/i']

That's rich coming from a man who's living on a 1980's prayer:D

I bet it's the publishers who have got the ball rolling. Rick Rubin must have realised the danger...i blame him.

Bon Jovi: 'I Won't be Like the Stones' The singer wants to grow old gracefully away from the stage.

Rocker Jon Bon Jovi finds the aging Rolling Stones a musical embarrassment and vows to retire at the right age.

The singer wants to grow old gracefully away from the stage and admits he finds it amazing the Stones are still rocking in their sixties.

Bon Jovi' date=' 44, says, "I won't be like the Stones. "You probably heard Keith (Richards) fell out of a tree a few days ago. I don't envision myself being like that.

"The minute that this is all nostalgia, that it's the fat guys, I'm out. Until then, I can't stop."[/i']

The fat bastard widna be able to climb a tree in the first place! If Bon Jovi had any credibility to lose, then it would now be lost.

Bon Jovi' date=' 44, says, "I won't be like the Stones. "You probably heard Keith (Richards) fell out of a tree a few days ago. I don't envision myself being like that.[/b']

"The minute that this is all nostalgia, that it's the fat guys, I'm out. Until then, I can't stop."

Does anyone envision themselves falling out of a tree?!