aberdeen-music

I'm a drummer. HI!!!!!

CaptainWow

Hey, hi, ho, right, I'm a drummer well duh. and I'm a chick, girl, lady whatever you want to call it. Hehe I'm also 17, I'm looking to join or start a band. I don't mind if it's punk or rock, or whatever, just as long as I'm playing I guess. Yeah. I don't have much gigging or recording experience but I hope to change that and stuff. I've been playing for four years now, and I think I'm preetty okay at playing but I do have my own drum kit :woohoo: I was in a band but we lost interest in playing with each other so I'm trying to start afresh. Yey! but yeah if you're interested on starting a band or whatever then PM me and stuff. Laters!!!!:gringo:

Hey' date=' hi, ho, right, I'm a drummer well duh. and I'm a chick, girl, lady whatever you want to call it. Hehe I'm also 17, I'm looking to join or start a band. I don't mind if it's punk or rock, or whatever, just as long as I'm playing I guess. Yeah. I don't have much gigging or recording experience but I hope to change that and stuff. I've been playing for four years now, and I think I'm preetty okay at playing but I do have my own drum kit :woohoo: I was in a band but we lost interest in playing with each other so I'm trying to start afresh. Yey! but yeah if you're interested on starting a band or whatever then PM me and stuff. Laters!!!!:gringo:[/quote']

I find the best way to get recognised as a drummer on these forums is to upload a couple of photos. I'm thinking one of work and one of play, so something taken from behind the drumkit and another where you're holding an apple on a sloping field, seductively sipping at the dripping juice, or something.

I find the best way to get recognised as a drummer on these forums is to upload a couple of photos. I'm thinking one of work and one of play' date=' so something taken from behind the drumkit and another where you're holding an apple on a sloping field, seductively sipping at the dripping juice, or something.[/quote']

i take it the apple thing worked for you yeah?:gringo:

um... yeah:dunce: hehe, oops. i don't really try to sound like people i try to follow their influence i that makes any sense, no it doesn't... not really. hehe. i dont know it's hard to explain. If i hear a song with good drumming (any style) I'll go and learn it. if there's a specific drummer that i like i will follow his/ her work. I'nm going in circles so I'll leave it for now. bleh! :gringo:

• 2 weeks later...

We' re lookin for a drummer!!

Hey. Im currently startin up a indie/alternative, punk rock band. we are lookin for a drummer..and woz wonderin weather u wiz intrested. were gunna cover some bands and also write our own music. its a serious project. so far we have 2 guitarist. also needin a bass player. influences are arctic monkeys, feeder, fall out boy, green day, blink 182 and other likwise bands. were based in aberdeen its self and if your intrested thn jst tell us. ive got a add at the top of the page or if ya like ma e-mail is waynemick@hotmail.com

Hey! this is Pilx, guitarist from The Assassination Of..., and we are in desperate need for a drummer. Currently just jamming around and stuff, do a couple of covers to get ourselves going and we also have some of our own material underway. Would def get gigs as I have contacts and my friends run their own gigs promotion business. Get back to me asap. Pilx x

• 2 weeks later...

hey just to update you all out there cos i've had several repleis, i think i've found myself a pretty awesome band, so i'm not looking anymore, sorry. but i was thinking about becoming like a freelance drummer and helping out bands when they're a drummer short hehe as well as being in this one. any views on that? LATERS!!!!:gringo:

Sounds like a good idea. We could have used someone like yourself (a session musician, or at least I think that's what they call them) a few months back when our drummer was ill in hospital for ages and we had to keep cancelling jam sessions. So yeah, go for it. Might be an interesting side project for you.

Keep jammin'

Simon

• 10 months later...
Hey, hi, ho, right, I'm a drummer well duh. and I'm a chick, girl, lady whatever you want to call it. Hehe I'm also 17, I'm looking to join or start a band. I don't mind if it's punk or rock, or whatever, just as long as I'm playing I guess. Yeah. I don't have much gigging or recording experience but I hope to change that and stuff. I've been playing for four years now, and I think I'm preetty okay at playing but I do have my own drum kit :woohoo: I was in a band but we lost interest in playing with each other so I'm trying to start afresh. Yey! but yeah if you're interested on starting a band or whatever then PM me and stuff. Laters!!!!:gringo:

hey im starting a 3 piece indie/rock band at the moment got bassist and i play guitar nd vocals maybe hendrix whitestripes nd the 1990s sort of influence were based in Ellon but can come to aberdeen i think 2 practice giv me a shout if ure interested on Lord Ruari Mcalister is awesomeness <ruari-mcalister>

(or Lord Ruari Mcalister is awesomeness <ruari-mcalister>) cuz im nevr usually on this