aberdeen-music

did anyone see the moped crash on friday night?

Guest MDP

alright...the scene is belmont street, at about 6 o clock, on a warm friday evening...

me ben and cloud are standing outside drummonds, and there is a guy outside the chipper letting a kid who looks around 12 have a shot on his moped... the kid brings it back, and his mate gets on... ben exclaims "i hope he crashes" and no sooner has he said it than the kid crashes into the chippy, total's the moped, petrol leeking everywhere, bit of moped lying about 2 foot away, and a huge crack in teh chippie window...

the kid pauses for about 2 seconds, theen legs it onto union street, and jumps on a bus, his mate on the otherhand stays behind, trying to prize his hoodie out of moped owners arms, fails, and does the same as his mate.

we did think of chasing them, but we were bent over pissing ourselfs laughing at the time, and it was the guys own fault

a short while later, the police arive, and the guy claims he was in the chippie the whole time... :up:

Not that I've got a whole lot of sympathy for daft Neds on scooters, the thought of another 2-wheeled accident isn't that pleasing at all. All this does is make the general perception of anyone else on 2-wheels worse amongst the general population. :(

Also, buggerit, I must have missed it by minutes. I was down the road a bit whilst it all went-on & yes, I think I saw the aftermath although a lot had been cleaned-up when I passed.

Guest DustyDeviada
And flammable liquids all over the place? and you were "too busy" to help?

If they were too busy smoking then maybe just as well they didn't go near it.