aberdeen-music

Awesome photographer.

Hog

Im lucky enough to have John Parris who is a fellow (highest order) of the MPA to help me with my MPA qualification. This guy is IMHO the best Scottish wedding photographer.

Check this out....

72.jpg

05.jpg

16.jpg

Beautifully realised, but as pretentious as f***.

Good luck with the quals.

DZL

Guest Craig C
I'm sorry but they just leave me cold. They go nowhere to capturing the atmosphere of the day.

Just like half the band photographers attempts, kicking around aberdeen lol.

I agree that they do require a certain taste that most people don't have, but they are so different to most wedding photographs, I find these refreshing in a way.

Cheers,

Craig.

Guest DustyDeviada
those really are great photo's but i don't know if it's what i'd be after for my wedding. nicely done though.

Exactly, the stuff you did at my wedding was better Hog. :up: Or at least more "appropriate". I can't imagine my mum and mother in law being too thrilled about gothic wedding photos turning up. They kicked up a big enough fuss about my choice of music for the wedding video.

Guest DustyDeviada
weddings are supposed to be happy occasions:)

My wedding was a very happy occassion, until somebody asked the DJ to play a Devin Townshend record. ;)

Actually, some bright spark did actually cause a furore by getting the DJ to play a song from one of my old bands - unfortunately it was about an ex and the new Mrs Deviada wasn't best pleased. Oops.

• 2 weeks later...

Met John Parris in Falkirk today. He spent 5 minutes on an image of mine that he liked and totally transformed it. I need to brush up on Photoshop! I also met a guy called Peter Atherton who charges up to $20,000 for a wedding. This guy is based in San Francisco. Simply a great photographer who takes no frill, clear and stylish images. Phew, what a busy weekend.

His site...

http://www.athertonphotographic.com/Site/Start.html

Cool' date=' cheers.

I suppose my stuff is very different to this guys work. I use less photoshop stuff.

Some of mine-

[img']http://www.picturethis-home.biz/assets/images/WILMA_4.JPG

dfasque_3.JPG

I really like the first one, it's beautiful. Although if I ever get married I'd like to have mostly traditional stylee photos, it would be great to have one or two like these too.

i really like that first one of yours up there hog... and i love all 3 of thoose photos on the other page (especially the 3rd one), simply AMAZING, and a nice change from run of the mill, boring wedding shots

• 2 months later...