aberdeen-music

Celebrity X Factor

Sarah

Guest five years

run by cretins as they put it up against big brother, granted some people will rather watch xfactor, but the key demographic for both shows: stupid women between 17 and 27 will be hooked on BB...

run by cretins as they put it up against big brother' date=' granted some people will rather watch xfactor, but the key demographic for both shows: stupid women between 17 and 27 will be hooked on BB...[/quote']

yup, im one of those "stupid women" and really wanted to watch it but my bb addiction took over...

run by cretins as they put it up against big brother' date=' granted some people will rather watch xfactor, but the key demographic for both shows: stupid women between 17 and 27 will be hooked on BB...[/quote']

x-factor beat BB in the ratings last night. could just be because it was the first show mind.

Guest DustyDeviada

More people watch ITV and BBC 1 than Channel 4 and BBC 2, no matter what's on.

Shows like Have I Got News For You suddenly add about 5 million viewers as soon as they switch from BBC 2 to BBC1. Kind of amazing that loads of people spend a fortune on Sky, Freeview boxes etc and yet there are millions out there who apparently refuse to acknowledge the existence of any other channels than BBC 1 and ITV.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Or because BB is shite?

What's truly shite is the fact that I have to fork out over 100 every bloody year for the privilege of being subjected to fucking karaoke. If people would stop watching "reality TV" then they wouldn't show it.