aberdeen-music

For those of you that missed our 15 minutes of fame...

Neil

...you can now watch the web site's infamous grilling on ITV's The People's Court show on this page.

Although the video should stream just fine over ADSL I have no idea how well it will fare over dial-up connections but please give it a go and let me know. No, you can't download the show.

For lots of history and background regarding this please take a look at this pre-show thread and the subsequent after-show thread. It's an entertaining read if nothing else!

And SMG, before you sue me, please take into account that this is a low quality, streaming only excerpt from a TV programme you axed long ago. But if anyone wants me to take this offline then please just ask and I'll comply. :)

nice one man *watches

keeps freezing at 16 mins in ISH... well annoying, i wanna see the end. newhy "i think" the manager is a fucking window licker

edit: firefox saved the day... i cant believe they made out stuart to be such a bad guy, the woman is a fucking tool, i hope she takes me to the peoples court for slating her, i'd love to defend myself with a mix of videos from that show, then a simple "i rest my case"

Guest DustyDeviada
And SMG' date=' before you sue me, please take into account that this is a low quality, streaming only excerpt from a TV programme you axed long ago. But if anyone wants me to take this offline then please just ask and I'll comply. :)[/quote']

Wouldn't it be ironic if you ended up in real court because of breaking copyright rules on the People's Court?

Guest Savant

I just watched about a third of it and had to stop cos the 'Judge' was pissing me off by expressing her own opinion and generally displaying a lack of intelligence.

Am I right in saying that Carol Smillie said Stuart was 55?

Bloody hell.. no way does he look 55

No, we won by 55 to 45% of the votes, and I'm not yet 30... will be in a week and a half though... Waaaah.

First time I'd actually seen it, it has amazed me how much has been cut - though I knew they had done - and how it was actually edited against us I'd say, there was a lot more said on the day about the bands, and the fact that we couldnt mention any venues and I chose not to mention the acts I manage put us in a negative position from the beginning i guess.

Still it was an interesting but nerve wracking time, cheers for putting it up Neil.

Cheers

Stuart

I had never seen this clip or even followed the story, sh!t i dont even post that often, and despite the fact its over a year old, i believe the verdict was right and the end of show summary was stupid.

i recon that program will have been more damging to the band than any comment on aberdeen music. I do not even know the band but i now think of them as little moaning children (early 20's indeed!) and if i was a venue i would not book them in case they tried to take me to tv court for something ridiculous ... well ok i might book them if they got rid of there manager...

oh and i nearly forgot..... IMO

D

To anyone (most people I imagine) who has seen the video to Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah:

Will I get slapped for saying Lordi looks like the demonic/evil version of Stuart? :angel:

The likeness isn't shown in that clip, but with a beard you could almost be convinced that Lordi is actually Stuart in a bad mood...

To anyone (most people I imagine) who has seen the video to Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah:

Will I get slapped for saying Lordi looks like the demonic/evil version of Stuart? :angel:

The likeness isn't shown in that clip' date=' but with a beard you could almost be convinced that Lordi is actually Stuart in a bad mood...[/quote']

A demonic version of me, I am too angelic for such things...

Guest DustyDeviada
Am I right in saying that Carol Smillie said Stuart was 55?

Bloody hell.. no way does he look 55

Correct' date=' he doesn't look a day over 50. ;)

Only if Lordi finds out. o_O

• 1 month later...

What a lot of shite. That was frankly awful. Before seeing this I thought Suzanne was a pure and utter chancer just out to try her luck. This programme has reinforced my opinion immeasurably. Carol Smelly was rubbish, Rhonda Anderson was more so. It just felt like a bunch of mums telling Stuart not to be such a naughty boy.

CRAP.

I've just watched that again. Fuck me, it gets worse with repeated viewings. It just makes you want to make defamatory comments just for the hell of it.

mannequin.02.030604.jpg