aberdeen-music

Bebo?

Benji

aye ive got a bebo not a myspace tho.

its just a banter kinda to keep in touch with folk some who u see everyday anyway and some u havent seen for years and the occasional one who u never knew but they added you.

alot of folk from my school are on it too.

Guest b-bert

i do have both accounts an some old school friends etc onmy lists but i only really talk to the people i would talk to anyway. it just seems like a good way to waste time on the net.

Bebo's way better for getting back in touch with friends from school etc than Myspace is.

However it is THE most addictive site ever, it's like a black hole in space and time: you log on to check a comment from someone, and then 3 hours later you're still on it having done none of the stuff you meant to and you've no idea where the time has disappeared to!

I've got both, prefer bebo, find it way moer user friendly, and other peoples pages are easy to look at. people make their myspace pages way too complicated and distracting. Too many pictures of stuff so if you want to leave a comment takes like 5 hours to get to the comments part.

I find things like myspace annoying, but if you search for the right people and trim it down its good for finding out about gigs and other various things that can be interesting I find..

I've been recieving free cd's from Bands around Scotland for nothing!! Not bad for a wee bit a Webspace.

Bebo !! What can I say.. I was bored..