aberdeen-music

babyshambles

Marc

i lost count of how many pints were launched at pete when he came on' date='i do think that was the worst gig that i have been to except for t in the park for flying beer.

my wife got a pint glass off the side of her head and we were up in the balcony.[/quote']

Did the pint come from the balcony? Or did someone launch it from downstairs?

I've never understood the logic of going to see a band you like then chucking stuff at them. Especially booze - what a waste.

http://www.thisisaberdeen.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=148760&command=displayContent&sourceNode=148586&contentPK=14531948&folderPk=85349

MAN FACES CHARGES OVER GIG

10:50 - 26 May 2006

An ABERDEEN man has denied breaking the peace at the Music Hall on the day of the Babyshambles gig.

Kevin Rennie, 22, of Flat D, 185 Great Northern Road, appeared at the city's sheriff court yesterday.

Rennie is accused of struggling violently with security staff and fighting with another person at the venue in the city's Union Street on Monday, May 22.

Trial was fixed for July.

the pints were being thrown at the guy that is being charged' date=' he was being an arse and winding up the casuals and neds so they started throwing pints at him there was coins bouncing off the walls as well.[/quote']

yeah he was a complete knob like

Personally i thot it was fucking briliant gig the fighting started roight beside me and my mates girlfriends got kicked in the face twice! it was 4 neds tht started it all off they clambered onto a heap of chairs and 1 of them pulled there scarf over there face then jumped in feet first! i think its fucking terible tht the press hardly commented on petes performance and more on the fighting!! overall gig rating 9 / 10!!!!!!

Sunday 28th cafe drummonds The Unknown Heros and more try and come along!