aberdeen-music

Best Owngoal Ever :D

Untitled

the american guy goose or something, scored an absolute peach of an OG in the world cup, think it was france '98, a bycicle kick into the top corner

also the OG scored in the OVD junior cup final on sunday was decent too, an absolute hero of a diving header to try and clear the ball.

the american guy goose or something' date=' scored an absolute peach of an OG in the world cup, think it was france '98, a bycicle kick into the top corner

also the OG scored in the OVD junior cup final on sunday was decent too, an absolute hero of a diving header to try and clear the ball.[/quote']

Jeff Agoos? Legend! Also, it was Derek Anderson, former Dundee and mighty Ton hero who found the top corner of his own net in the OVD on Sunday. A hopeful punt into the area, the predatory Eddie Annand lurking, so what does Anderson do? Boom! Haud at!

The Werder Bremen OG was probably the best in that compilation, tho I love the reaction of the wee ballboy when a defender walks the ball into his own net near the end.

top drawer!

love from christy

Can't see the videos through the Firewall in the office, but about 3 or 4 years ago, I managed EIGHT own goals for the season (against my 11 at the correct end) - each one more spectacular than the last - including one the manager dubbed as "Diesel's Pinball Special" which hit four players and the Ref before looping over the keeper into the net.

If only someone had filmed it.

DZL

I seem to remember a hun (Terry Butcher I think?) battering a looping header over Chris Woods from fully 20 yards one time and finding it quite funny.

I was there. Happened at Tannadice. Must have been about 20 years ago. Billy Thompson goal-kick, backwards looping header from Butcher sailed right over Woods into the net without touching the ground. Billy McKinlay scored a belter in that game too.