aberdeen-music

What Grinds your Gears?

Benji

1) pop music. not all of it coz i can appreciate that some pop stars can actulay sing but the ones that have no talent and are only popular because the media told the public theirmusic was great and if u dont buy it then no one will like you.

2) The BBC. They dont seem to realise that scotland exists as part of britain.

3) People who think they are better than you because they like more popular music wear more popular chlothes etc.

4) Neds. not all neds. some can be ace but but holy shit they piss me off.

5) Bands with meaningless lyrics.

6) Americas war on terror. infact they made iraq so much worse than it was before they interveened(however you spell it) what is there like 3 suicide bombings a day??

Im going to shut up now, KB

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needing a poo whilst shopping annoys me. It usually happens after stopping for a coffee somewhere.

Army careers office staff. They lie like you wouldn't believe.

Groups of students that insist on buying their own drinks at the bar making everyone else wait longer. They usually see that you're waiting to buy one pint and they still need to get in before you.

...... Which brings me to the 'elbow shove' you get in Moshulu at the bar. The pricks that blatently shove their way in and wave a tenner at the barstaff to get noticed. If there was less noise you'd hear me calling you a cunt.

Oh, and the TV licence.

It used to be in because the BBC was a non-profit organisation. Not anymore. It sells more DVDs and program rights than ever before.

Have adverts and give us the choice. Lets face it, the only people getting fined for non payment are those that need TV most and can't afford to pay it. ie. Single Mums at home all afternoon.

LOL- LOL fucking makes me mad, fucking LOL, what the fuck.

thats about it

people who phone your house 12 times with about a twenty second gap between each phone call. I'M NOT IN!!!!!! ........i'll aswer next time, im upstairs, i feel ill, i cannae be arsed walking down the stairs

Guest Jake Wifebeater

1. People who are not bisexual pretending that they are.

2. Mobile phones. We have an entire generation of people who can't even go for a piss without having to text somebody about it.

3. Inane conversations overheard on buses. If you weren't fucking bawling and shouting I wouldn't have heard it. "So, I was, like, so ye gonna trap my mate? And, he was, like, 'Nuh!'. And I was, like, Oh my God!" Never mind, soon be puberty.

4. Lying. No fucking excuses.

5. People who say they'll phone, then don't. See 4.

1. when people rip the piss out of kids with additional support/special needs, or assume they know everything about the "type" of kids that go to SEN schools. yeah i work in an SEN school in aberdeen and it makes me angry to hear people being so narrow minded on a subject they know nothing about.

2. liars. i'd rather have the truth hurt than a lie.

3. people who self harm purely to show it off and/or people who go on about how depressed they are. i'm not saying there aren't genuine cases out there btw, just that there are a lot of self pitying people who love the attention.

4. "stoners". do drugs, whatever, just don't make every conversation that ever comes out of your mouth about how potent the latest grass you got is.

5. pretentious people.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
3. people who self harm purely to show it off and/or people who go on about how depressed they are. i'm not saying there aren't genuine cases out there btw' date=' just that there are a lot of self pitying people who love the attention.[/quote']

Can't believe I forgot this one, good call. Often seen at Fortress Weep on Friday nights. And good call about liars.

When I pick up the phone at work and say "Good morning' date=' Jessops Aberdeen, Craig speaking, how can I help?"

And the punter replies "Is that Jessops?"

So I say "yes"

and they then say "In aberdeen?"

:swearing:[/quote']

ha i know what im doing tomorrow!

i get road rage sometimes when people dont use indicators - i'm not a fucking mind reader

Guest Jake Wifebeater
what is this fortress weep i hear all about?

It's more commonly known as Moshulu. No reflection on the fine place, more on some of the brats who go there.

I really don't get cricket.

apologies for ruining the tone of the thread but what is there not to get about cricket?!

there are two teams. one bowls, the other bats. the batting team hit the ball and try to get from one end to the other before the bowling team knock the bails off the stumps with the ball. if the bails are knocked off the stumps either by the bowler or when you're running but before you get there, or if you hit the ball and it's caught before it bounces - you're out.

running succesfully from one end to the other is one run. there and back is two (and so on). hitting the ball out of bounds without bouncing counts for 6 and if it crosses after bouncing it's 4. there are two batters out at once so that there will always be one at the end that is being bowled to.

in simplest terms, when the batting team only has one player left, they swap and the bowlers start batting.

now i'm not saying it's interesting. the ashes last summer was good but it's normally shite, but it's not that tough to keep up with!

/x

This happened to me today and it pisses me right off.....

People that turn up at your work with a charity sponsorship form.

I hate them. I give to my own charity thanks. I didn't join the list of workmates that succumbed to the pressure and was made to feel guilty about it.

I will NEVER in my life try to get money off other people in this way. It's emotional blackmail and I hate it.