aberdeen-music

What Grinds your Gears?

Benji

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest five years
firstly' date=' i could kick the judder mans ass any time i fancied, he just makes me feel uneasy with his nosferatu fingers.

second, scarlett is hot and alex can eat a bowl of dicks!

/x[/quote']

Lecker%20Fisch.jpg

yummy... :D

(quite obviously isn't a bowl of dicks.)

holy crap there's a lot of posts on this, i hate pirate dvds! they annoy me! they suck. i hate xemn three. it's shit. I hate stubbing my toe of tables or doorways... it frickin hurts. Imean REALLY hurts!!!! i hate people who laugh at you banging your funny elbow, it's not funny, you assholes.:gringo:

People who speed up when I am on a roundabout. Im sure you know the kind, the ones who are miles away but drive really quickly and are annoyed when you slow them down so they drive at you and shake there head like its my fucking fault. Piss off.:up:

People who speed up when I am on a roundabout. Im sure you know the kind' date=' the ones who are miles away but drive really quickly and are annoyed when you slow them down so they drive at you and shake there head like its my fucking fault. Piss off.:up:[/quote']

one of them made me fail my first driving test. wanikers.wankers. bastard spelling when drunk. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest NULL
People who speed up when I am on a roundabout. Im sure you know the kind' date=' the ones who are miles away but drive really quickly and are annoyed when you slow them down so they drive at you and shake there head like its my fucking fault. Piss off.:up:[/quote']

yeh, you all drive too slowly and your head blinds me in sunny weather

• 4 weeks later...