aberdeen-music

What Grinds your Gears?

Benji

I am very guilty of this... well nto as bad as Keesher.

The way I see it bulletins for myspace are not important and the ones that are remotely important will get read.

It's like flyering you will flyer the same person twice if it means persuaded themt o go to the gig.

But badgering folk just makes them pissed off and then they wont come to the gig.......... It's a fine line Camie, If folk are intrested then they will be intrested the first time they get a flyer.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could well be the two I mentioned' date=' and it is if one of them had bright red hair and the other was well short. In fairness, the redhead is a lovely person so I shouldn't be too critical.[/quote']

terri? now has a kid?

that's not the fake lesbians. the fake lesbians are girls called shannon and mhairi but refer to themselves as S&M. most of us sometimes refer to them as M&S.

Oh' date=' I have two more:

1)Shitty, neddy, underage girls who go out into town at night without a jacket. What the fuck is with this? Do you not get ridiculously cold? You also look like an utter idiot.

[/quote']

even better are the ones in a white mini skirt, black knee high boots, orange face, white legs, and an anorak. normally have their hair tied back with a scrunchy and can be seen outside a kebab shop crying at a boy in a ben sherman shirt.

terri? now has a kid?

that's not the fake lesbians. the fake lesbians are girls called shannon and mhairi but refer to themselves as S&M. most of us sometimes refer to them as M&S.

I bet they would run a mile if confronted with a fanny.

wonderful image :p

Terri took offense to one of my (gay male) friends watching her 'pole dance', she started mouthing off about how she was going to beat him up and stuff because he was 'looking at her funny'.

Again I say if you don't like the attention, don't do it.

wonderful image :p

Terri took offense to one of my (gay male) friends watching her 'pole dance'' date=' she started mouthing off about how she was going to beat him up and stuff because he was 'looking at her funny'.

Again I say if you don't like the attention, don't do it.[/quote']

terri's mellowed out a lot since having her baby. she's a sweetheart. i used to find her immensly annoying because she would write 'fucked up' in eyeliner on her tits. but she's done a lot of growing up.

on a side note, i once overheard another 2 attention whore types comparing abortion experiences in the moshulu toilets. classy.

Guest NULL
on the other side of the argument it really hacks me off when people come to watch but stand so close to the poles that they will get kicked in the head if i spin' date=' then look offended when i ask them to stand just a little bit further back. but then i always look for people standing too close before i do any pole tricks. i always find it's the guys who go on the poles that are the worst offenders for not watching what they're doing and kicking people in the teeth.

the ceiling's too low for poles in the backroom, and you can't poledance to chillout room music. i think it's perfectly fine to have them there, in recent months there have been a lot more girls who actually know how to do stuff going on the poles, especially on a saturday night. think it's something to do with teaser's offering lessons.

that said i agree with bass cadet about girls fake lessing it up on the poles. there used to be 2 girls who were notorious for this. we called them the fake lesbians. i think one of them works at teaser's now but they were the epitome of attention whores.[/quote']

maybe you shouldn't pole "dance" when you are under the influence if at all. As for the fake lesbians they always deny it when I ask but never deny being bisexual:love:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
terri's mellowed out a lot since having her baby. she's a sweetheart. i used to find her immensly annoying because she would write 'fucked up' in eyeliner on her tits. but she's done a lot of growing up.

Terri's never given me any bother, well, apart from introducing me to an ex, but I won't hold that against her, she wasn't to know what was going to happen. She used to pal about with a lassie called Laura, she's the one who chucked her on the floor and hopped on. Terri seems to be a damn good mum, she's landed on her feet there.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
the fake lesbians are girls called shannon and mhairi but refer to themselves as S&M. most of us sometimes refer to them as M&S.

S&M? Christ almighty, that's fucking pathetic. You can guarantee they're lights out, missionary only with a list of hang-ups as long as your arm.

Bands that re-release songs. For example, Editors, who have released 7(!) singles from "The Back Room". Bullets, Munich, Blood, Bullets, All Sparks, Munich, Blood. I can understand the Bullets re-release, after all it was limited edition, but two others? especially when they were minor hits as well?!

A random rant here:

Using children to get your point across. There's an advert on Northsound 2 about how you must always make sure your bike is up to scratch and what not. Sound advice, I agree, but it uses a child to get the point across. Advert tells story of how said child is so happy to be let out on her bike for summer before cutting to mother lamenting about how her baby is now in hospital because she didn't get the bike fixed and didn't tell her child to wear a safety helmet. "MY BABY!"

Why not just go to the next stage? "Maintain your bikes or you are a CHILD KILLER!"

Alright, I'm done. Rant over.

A random rant here:

Using children to get your point across. There's an advert on Northsound 2 about how you must always make sure your bike is up to scratch and what not. Sound advice' date=' I agree, but it uses a child to get the point across. Advert tells story of how said child is so happy to be let out on her bike for summer before cutting to mother lamenting about how her baby is now in hospital because she didn't get the bike fixed and didn't tell her child to wear a safety helmet. "MY BABY!"

Why not just go to the next stage? "Maintain your bikes or you are a CHILD KILLER!"

Alright, I'm done. Rant over.[/quote']

On a similar note...Jordan using her kid, Harvey to get more attention. Can anyone seriously tell me the condition he has without looking it up?

She's often spalshed on the front page of some woman's mag telling us this and that about Harvey, and how SHE looks after him, and how SHE copes with it all.

She's a cuntrag.

lazy song lyrics piss me off. Anything going along the lines of 'I'll love you til the day I die' or 'wave your hands in the air like you just don't care'. And predictable metaphors like 'cuts like a knife'. Not a knife! My god, your creativity is really spilling over there isn't it?

Pah.

Volume

I don't know if it is just my excessively girly ears, but most nightclubs seem to be at some annoying volume where you cant hold a normal conversation without shouting, gigs and suchlike I can understand, you go there for the music and there is the rock and roll element to it (I just wear earplugs) but quite a few times i have left to go other places in town so i can actually hear whats being said

I don't understand how most people seem to listen to walkmen and suchlike so loudly, surely it must be causing some permanent damage to their ears... I set mine so I can hear it nicely above external noise, but no louder than I need it.

Is this just me and my girly ears? everyone else seems happy enough in town and so on, I just don't bother often

David