aberdeen-music

FIshy Fish.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Another alternative use for fish' date=' again a little lewd but hey, informative. Being from a little fishing community I have it on authority that on long lonely nights at sea, fisherman use Skate to relieve their sexual tension as apparently they have a large oily crevice similar to a female vagina.[/quote']

Skate isn't called the "fisherman's friend" for nothing.

Female - I like fish

*random thought* anyone know about the fishing laws on the Don? I sometimes do a bit of trout fishing there and I presumed that you only need a permit for salmon but apparently you need a permit for Trout too. Anyone know how much it costs? the penalties for not having a permit?

Female - I like fish

*random thought* anyone know about the fishing laws on the Don? I sometimes do a bit of trout fishing there and I presumed that you only need a permit for salmon but apparently you need a permit for Trout too. Anyone know how much it costs? the penalties for not having a permit?

it's called a "fishing permit" not a salmon permit...

are the fish that are about to go for your bait, supposed to know what sort of permit you own?

Guest DustyDeviada
You may have heard of the lucrative business of sending used knickers through the post. Instead of "adorning" them with their natural "aroma"' date=' they instead pour a little tuna brine into the gusset and post them out.

[/quote']

Gutted! *throws used panty collection away*.

I'm a real fish nut. I really like fish... in the United States, you have cod...I like cod. And I love tuna...those little cans you've got here...tuna fish...no bones!

it's called a "fishing permit" not a salmon permit...

are the fish that are about to go for your bait' date=' supposed to know what sort of permit you own?[/quote']

I fish with a spinner - never caught a salmon with one yet, only with flies and worms. On the river Ness the Salmon permit is 43/week or 88 a season with a trout permit being only 17.50/season (prices a few years old now I spose) I presumed the Don would have a similar thing going but I'm not sure....................

I am female and I fucking love fish.

Mussels and prawns and octopus and sea bass and sushi and lemon sole and crab...

Simply orgasmic.

I'm a girl - and I love fish. Eat fresh fish about twice a week and tinned/smoked fish once a week. I don't eat red meat, though...

A.Pel - have to been to The Chef Jang's in the Aberdeen Market? Their sashimi selection is lovely (if you dig raw fish, that is).

Female and I like fish apart from calamari and raw shellfish. I don't cook it enough though, i have the fear that I'll poison myself and whomever I'm entertaining.

It's weird, I was just thinking that I know heaps of guys who seem to order fish if they're out for a meal somewhere.

I'm a girl - and I love fish. Eat fresh fish about twice a week and tinned/smoked fish once a week. I don't eat red meat' date=' though...

A.Pel - have to been to The Chef Jang's in the Aberdeen Market? Their sashimi selection is lovely (if you dig raw fish, that is).[/quote']

Nah, not yet. I heard it was good though - so maybe sometime soon.

Marks and Sparks stuff is okay otherwise.