aberdeen-music

FIshy Fish.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
The task is to find out if a higher percentage of males eat (and like) fish than females. I hardly know any females that eat fish and I reckon it's something freudian

Might be something to do with the gag about "sweating like a blind lesbian in a fishmonger's".

Anyway: Male (of sorts)

Love fish. Except tuna, went off it when I learned of an alternative use for the brine.

Except tuna' date=' went off it when I learned of an alternative use for the brine.[/quote']

I think I'm dreading this, but what was the alternative use?

And you do know you can buy canned tuna in substances other than brine?

edit: Male. Love the little fishies. Salmon, tuna, cod, haddock, prawns, yum.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I think I'm dreading this' date=' but what was the alternative use? [/quote']

You did ask............

You may have heard of the lucrative business of sending used knickers through the post. Instead of "adorning" them with their natural "aroma", they instead pour a little tuna brine into the gusset and post them out.

Apologies, it's a family site, but I was duty bound to answer a member of staff.

You did ask............

You may have heard of the lucrative business of sending used knickers through the post. Instead of "adorning" them with their natural "aroma"' date=' they instead pour a little tuna brine into the gusset and post them out.

Apologies, it's a family site, but I was duty bound to answer a member of staff.[/quote']

hahaha, that's ace!

Won't put me off the tuna.

Another alternative use for fish, again a little lewd but hey, informative. Being from a little fishing community I have it on authority that on long lonely nights at sea, fisherman use Skate to relieve their sexual tension as apparently they have a large oily crevice similar to a female vagina.

Guest bluesxman

Male - Love fish and most seafood in general. I avoid mackerel though, cos it comes back on me with a vengeance, which sucks because it tastes damn good. Anchovies are bogging. Also can't be arsed with herring because of all the wee bones, too much hassle.