aberdeen-music

justin lee collins

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i hate his lame 'rock on' devil horns. sad cunt.

Fair dos, but bear in mind he isn't an sixteen year old, and probably did like Whitesnake when it was unfashionable.

I started watching the A-Team thing expecting to hate the guy, but the look on his face when he met Mr T was that of complete amazement.

And he was dare I say it, a right funny bastard throughout.

Guest DustyDeviada

That is a bit crap, also the high fives and constant shouts of "get in" and "rock and roll" are annoying.

But some of the stuff he says is damn funny, I guess it's just because you don't expect to hear a TV presenter saying stuff like "My mission to find Mr T is going fucking tits up."

Guest five years
You're definitely not.

definately not. 'the JLC' is almost, but not quite as annoying as that fuckwit reject from the 80's matchbox b-line movie disaster band that presents the big brother big mouth program.

i fucking hate him.

i guess i'm alone on this one then

You certainly aren't. All of Planet Boo is behind you. That Friday night programme he did was unwatchable - his act seems to be 'if it's not funny, say it louder' and that irritating twat with him's was 'if it's not funny, make it gayer'. It's like two Big Brother contestants broke into a studio.

Guest five years
Yes they can' date=' it's called "Peter Kay"

I hate Peter Kay with a wild passion. I seem to be quite alone in this though.

[/quote']

i'm with you on that! people seem to confuse fat with funny...

Guest bluesxman
You certainly aren't. All of Planet Boo is behind you. That Friday night programme he did was unwatchable - his act seems to be 'if it's not funny' date=' say it louder' and that irritating twat with him's was 'if it's not funny, make it gayer'. It's like two Big Brother contestants broke into a studio.[/quote']

I only watched one of those all the way through, with Christian Slater as guest presenter and it was actually quite amusing. The one the week after was shite though. And they gay guy was very unfunny.

JLC is amusing because of his accent, like the guys in Dirty Sanchez. Certain phrases just seem that bit funnier. Or maybe that's just me.