aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Skacel

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning I was eating a Kit Kat' date=' and thought it a little strange that it didn't mention the Golden Ticket hunt on the wrapper. So I searched for Big Brother Kit Kat on the net and went on the official site, and found that the bar I was eating, a Kit Kat chunky with something about retro football shirts as seen below, could indeed contain a Golden Ticket.

[img']http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/generic/kitkatwc2.jpg

However, the story then went on to say "Golden Tickets can be found in KitKat four-finger and KitKat Chunky single bars distributed in 40,000 retail outlets across the county including the following major retail chains below:"

retailers.gif

Now I bought my Kit Kat from Asda, which I would suggest it a fairly major retail chain, more so than Nisa or Total anyway. Now my question to you is, is it possible that Asda are excluded in some way and for some reason? Is it att all possible that Nestl could have kept the 100 randomly chosen bars out of Asda's deliveries because they refused to agree to some term or condition? Am I being victimes because I bought the bar from Asda instead of walking the further five minutes to the Esso garage on Holburn Street? Should I sue?

Or maybe Asda just didn't give permission for them to use their logo on the site.

She was inthe diary room yesterday talking about wanting to shag Richard or Mikey so I would suggest she is probably gay.

Hmmmz im further confused then as if sam is going to BE a female doesnt that mean its because sam actually is female just trapped in a mans body.......NOW if this is the case if sam fancy's richard but him being gay i dont think that makes her gay......I think she fancys the gay ones because society treats em all the same so sam thinks they would be easiest to shag......

I dunnoe but its confusing that if a man turns into a women its obviously got to do with more than just dressing up aye?.......

So therefore if you become a women and you then date men doesnt that make you straight...Just in a funked up way

Guest Keira

I think BB is fantastic this year. The best one yet.

However, I hate "babe, no baby you can't leave babe, please babe.. babe?" Grace.

Why does everyone hate Richard, he is great, so far. Come to think.. they are all pretty terrible, which is the overall idea, other than Pete. He is "mint".

.. but on my god Grace, get out.

aye agreed fuck off grace!! the only reason she was crying when george left was cos of the nominations.

im liking glyn more reckon hes one of a few acting themselves the others being mikey and pete.

i was more under the impression that she was crying because george's well-endowed bank balance walked out with him.

i know she already has her parents' cash but i smell a gold digger.

Guest bluesxman

Great quote from Pete in the paper today, apparently there was an argument going on and Pete had a 'wankers' outburst and then said 'Hey my Tourette's is in context!' :laughing:

Glynn to win. Everything he says is either a) true or b) funny. And there's nothing remotely hate-able about him.

AKM

I reckon he's a bit of a dark horse. As long as he can get past the first couple of weeks, and really come out of his shell, think he might make it to the final 3. doubt he'll win thought.