aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Skacel

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. As much as I cannot stand Shahbaz, I'd keep him in there and get rid of the quiet ones first.

Voters never seem to see this and always vote out the annoying one.

He's like the dickhead you get at work. You can't stand their guts but you're glad that they are around to make everyone else look good.

Pete with his cock out last night was lovely.

As for that Lisa - shes fucking ''MINT''. Her and that tall handosme gay one (Richard?) are my favourites.

Seriously someone get that Shabaz sorted. Stealing and storing food? What are you...a fucking hamster?

I want to give shabaz a kiss.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a glesga kiss!!

means to an end' date=' BB wouldn't let her walk so she got chucked out, two gone in as many days, in the first week. They should just cancel the eviction this week seeing as dawn was up for eviction.[/quote']

It'd be somewhat unfair on voters though. Cashing in their 50ps only to be told that channel 4 will be keeping it all for no aparent reason.

Although I say if you're gonna vote on Big Brother, then you'd be as well throwing a fiver in the fire. It's occasionally bloody good telly this year, but it's disgusting to think how much the public spend on it every year.

I think it's a shame that everyone's booing bonnie :( Yeah she was boring and can't speak properly, but she never did anything wrong, seemed like a nice enough girl, and never said or did anything harsh to anyone, no need for the booing!

Big brother crowds just get harsher and harsher.

In other news;I think glyn looks kinda hot with a shaved head.