aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Skacel

So far there are only a few memorable ones

sezer - ice cold, could be a fav to win

shabaz - I bet this guy becomes a depressive mess in the house

that blond girl that doesnt even know shes born

"i need some bottled water" send her to fucking africa and see how shes gets on fucking absolute bastarding bitch!!!!!!!!!

havent actually seen much of the show yet wpuld like to see some of that pete the speed freak guy.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman

Did anyone else find the the bit where Pete drunk some lemonade by mistake, spat it on the floor, did a weird twitching with accompanying 'YAK, LEMONADE!' exclamation hilarious?

Pete is generally just hilarious. And from that clip when he was in the Diary Room on last night's show, he actually seems like a really decent guy.

I love him. Pete to win.

Hahahaha, and it was hilarious when he called Shabaz a "silly sod" when he fucked up the shopping list.

I love Pete.

Guest bluesxman

I'm starting to doubt whether I can bear to watch it, Shabaz is not just overly camp, he's extremely annoying, never lets anyone else speak and just acts like a 2 year old bairn when people try to tell him that he is being annoying. Hopefully he will be out as soon as he can be nominated. And it's pretty disgusting that the young lad tells him he doesn't want him touching him all the time and he refused to stop because he is a 'tactile' person. That Nikki bird's tirade about bottled water was just incredible, she should be thrown into a den of hungry lions and we would all be much better off.

I'm starting to doubt whether I can bear to watch it' date=' Shabaz is not just overly camp, he's extremely annoying, never lets anyone else speak and just acts like a 2 year old bairn when people try to tell him that he is being annoying. Hopefully he will be out as soon as he can be nominated. And it's pretty disgusting that the young lad tells him he doesn't want him touching him all the time and he refused to stop because he is a 'tactile' person. That Nikki bird's tirade about bottled water was just incredible, she should be thrown into a den of hungry lions and we would all be much better off.[/quote']

it was frankly astonishing. i was disappointed dawn humoured her, she's such a sham. she was meant to be the chick who hates everyone and there she is coddling a spoilt brat. 1 day without a change of clothes and she felt like a homeless person! i say we chuck her out on the streets and watch her have a breakdown the useless bint.

shabaz is going to be punched by someone i think.

And it's pretty disgusting that the young lad tells him he doesn't want him touching him all the time and he refused to stop because he is a 'tactile' person.

Yes, it's time the little Welsh lad grew some balls and just told Shabaz to 'Fuck right off or I'll punch your ugly faggot face in and break every finger in your stinking, shit wiping hands!'

Or words to that effect.

Guest bluesxman
it was frankly astonishing. i was disappointed dawn humoured her' date=' she's such a sham. she was meant to be the chick who hates everyone and there she is coddling a spoilt brat. [/quote']

I thought that too initially, but Dawn was actually sitting beside her in the diary room saying 'this is not enjoyable for any of us', her gestures to me seemed she was talking about Nikki's tantrum and having to put up with it, not the general situation for the rest of them.

Guest DustyDeviada
Yes' date=' it's time the little Welsh lad grew some balls and just told Shabaz to 'Fuck right off or I'll punch your ugly faggot face in and break every finger in your stinking, shit wiping hands!'

Or words to that effect.[/quote']

Hmm, I think that's perhaps a bit over the top, but I have raised with gay acquaintances before the apparent double standards that apply to some uber-camp gay men.

If one of the blokes in the house was to refuse to stop touching one of the girls there would be outrage, and rightly so.

I remember being on a work night out one time with a gay guy who spent th entire meal going on to another clearly embarrased colleague about how much he wanted to "suck him off". I pointed out that if I or any of the other heterosexual males in the party had offered oral sex to one of our female companions we would have been asked to leave and that he should therefore zip it.

It seems that William Hill have put Pete as odds on favourite to win but the best thing is..

The unknown contestant with the Golden Ticket is 3rd favourite to win!!

There's my chance.

Who's to say that anyone will get in? By the time Big Bro is finished, someone may not have found the ticket, or just binned it woth the wrapper and not thought anything of it.

Guest DustyDeviada
Who's to say that anyone will get in? By the time Big Bro is finished' date=' someone may not have found the ticket, or just binned it woth the wrapper and not thought anything of it.[/quote']

That's why there's a hundred of them or something.

Guest bluesxman

The Scum columnist covering Big Brother today implied it is Glyn who is the problem with not wanting to be touched by Shabaz all the time. He did actually try to state his case that he would be unhappy about any bloke touching him all the time and grabbing his hand but as per usual couldn't get a word in edgeways.

Guest DustyDeviada
The Scum columnist covering Big Brother today implied it is Glyn who is the problem with not wanting to be touched by Shabaz all the time. He did actually try to state his case that he would be unhappy about any bloke touching him all the time and grabbing his hand but as per usual couldn't get a word in edgeways.

I listened to what he said very carefully and it was along the lines of "I don't like any man touching me, and especially not a gay man." I think that was his mistake, if he'd left it at "any man" then Sheep's Baas wouldn't have been able to come back with all the "Just imagine I was a rugby player" crap.

But he's just a young guy and no doubt he hasn't had a lot of contact with gay people before, after all, as we all know there aren't many gay people in Welsh villages.

Guest DustyDeviada
Only a week until I turn 18. As soon as I do' date=' I'm going to put a tenner of Pete to win.[/quote']

Save your money, pretty crappy odds as he's the favourite (2-1)

Guest bluesxman
I listened to what he said very carefully and it was along the lines of "I don't like any man touching me' date=' and especially not a gay man." I think that was his mistake, if he'd left it at "any man" then Sheep's Baas wouldn't have been able to come back with all the "Just imagine I was a rugby player" crap.

But he's just a young guy and no doubt he hasn't had a lot of contact with gay people before, after all, as we all know there aren't many gay people in Welsh villages.[/quote']

In the diary room Glyn certainly adopted my stance - not having a problem with gay men as long as they don't force themselves upon me. Just because they are gay doesn't mean that someone who doesn't want their attentions is politically incorrect for saying so, but as per it's an excuse for proclaiming political correctness, blah blah. As you said earlier if it was a bloke and a young lass it would be a different story. The other gay lad Richard seems like he would accept that viewpoint but Shahbaz just seems incapable of considering how anyone feels but him. Richard in fact stated how people like Shahbaz are responsible for mis-representing gay men.

Guest bluesxman

Since you were discussing the contestant with Tourette's, Pete, thought that you might be interested in some charity donation.

I am involved with several charities. This to me is a particularly deserving cause and it has touched me quite deeply. "Mute Tourette's Syndrome" has long been in the shadow of its more famous sister disease and although much rarer, is even more tragic in its consequences. While a child suffering from Tourette's has difficulty containing its anger and frustration resulting in spontaneous verbal eruptions, a child with "Mute Tourette's" cannot express itself in this fashion. There is however an answer. A great deal has been achieved by the "Mute Tourette's Foundation" using newart therapy techniques. But their work can only continue with our help.

Just 50 pence will keep a child in crayons for a day, and 2.50 will provide enough paper for a whole week. I hope you will help me and give your support. I've attached a picture of what the therapy can achieve, and I believe it will affect you as it did me.

CharityC_1.JPG