Champions league final thread

framheim

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ach i'll be the boring predicatable fecker that says it

potentially great game spoiled by shit handling from the officials. chhhh! very unlucky arsenal must say

Eh??? the sending off was perfect, no fault for the referee there, only glitch was ref giving Eboue's dive which ended up in an Arsenal goal. Arsenal were lucky not to be on the end of a raping. Yet again an uninformed foot-in-mouth football related comment Stephen :p

Carrick to Man Utd. My fucking arse :)

Guest Bailz
wah-wah-waaaaaaaaaah = that noise that used to be at the end of really awful jokes at the end of really awful comedy sketches' date=' "back in the day".[/quote']

Gotcha, didn't quite translate to text I don't think. I thought it was aimed at the Gunners.

I don't understand all these Aberdonians that support English teams. Support your home team!!

agreed I didn't give a shit who won tonight, I have no affiliation with either club or the country they hail from.

But aside from that the referee was absolute gash tonight. He should have played advantage, then sent lehman off. He should never have booked Henry, in fact there was a couple of harsh bookings for Arsenal and a couple of definite bookings he missed completely for Barca. Very poor.

At the end of the day though it was Lehman who ruined the game by being a fud and grabbing at ankles.

Guest neil ex

I was working until 10 so I missed the game. I didn't bother recording it because I thought the highlights would be on ITV later on but they're not!

fair play to arsenal they put up a good fight although they all looked knackered after about 10 minutes of the second half(mind you any team would be with 10 men against barcelona).

ref was pish tonight. but fair play to barca and good to see larsson setting up both goals.

Guest neil ex
I wanted Barcelona to win so Celtic would not have to go through qualifiers for the Champions League...

Atleast next year you can't shame Scottish football anymore than you have done this year. (I hope)

Guest neil ex
Henrik Larsson > God

Yes' date=' I'm a tim... :p[/quote']

Agreed. A truly remarkable player and signing for Celtic. Anyone remember how much he was bought for?? (I bet none of the part-time Celtic 'fans' on here do)

He's proved himself at the highest level. One tim I've always liked.

an interesting larsson stat was discussed at the house where I was watching the football tonight. apparently his total transfer fees only amount to around £800k. Astonishing in this day and age.

makes sense. Helsingborg to Feyenoord around 200k, Feyenoord to Celtic around 750k, Celtic to barcelona for free.