aberdeen-music

Paul McCartney and Heather Mills to Separate

Guest DustyDeviada

Guest DustyDeviada

A shame, particularly for their young daughter. Macca has always struck me as a decent bloke, never been sure about her.

She will probably try to take him for his millions, but I personally think she hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Guest DustyDeviada

Might as well get in again before Alan Cynic shows up. ;)

It will cost him an arm and a leg.

Heather will be left out on a limb.

She will have to foot the legal bill herself.

Anybody got anymore? I'm stumped.

Guest bluesxman

A South African gold miner loses his leg in a mining accident and is sat in hospital talking to his mate.

"Well that's me f*cked, who on earth's going to want a one legged gold digger?"

His mate replies "Well, you could try Paul McCartney"

Guest DustyDeviada

Just got the latest Holy Moly through and not only does it have this:

1639428318051.jpg

But it also says this:

You don't need us to make up a load of Beatle puns or one legged jokes*, or indeed to tell you about the ins and outs of Macca Gate, but word has it that there is set to be a rather large expos on our favourite grim faced bitch.

HM towers are informed that she may not have been as erm, honest as she made out and a.n.other famous man is set to be revealed very VERY soon by CLOSER magazine.

The plot thickens!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

She could well end up getting bugger all out of her little ploy. She would only be entitled to a share of what he's earned since they married, and he could well argue that the royalties were mostly on stuff he'd recorded before they met. I hope she gets fuck all, remember that gold-digging bastard bitch who skinned Ray Parlour? She gets a share of any future earnings of his, and that's wrong, wrong, wrong.

I think she'll get quite a bit. There's a lot to be said for the old 'keeping her in the lifestyle she's accustomed to.' bit.

Also they've got a child whose got to be supported. With no pre-nuptial agreement I think he's screwed.

As for this new thing of getting a share of all future earnings, that justs disgusts me to the core.

Guest Bob Double Jack

as sue denim says, isnt it ironic that by not signing a pre nuptial agreement, it is mccartney who doesnt have a leg to stand on???

the whole marriage / divorce / cash thing worldwide needs to be sorted out. women moan about not having equal pay etc, yet it is always the blokes who get stung. When my folks split up and my dad was left to look after 3 kids, i don't think he got any maintenance, but if it had been vice versa, my mum would have coined it in. it is wrong, wrong, wrong. Equal rights yes - but in all cases, not just money!

CSA is another classic shambolic example.

i could go on, but wont as i would probably offend lots of people.