aberdeen-music

Contacting Paul Stewart @ Kef

Spoonie

I'm looking for a bit of assistance on this matter. Have tired PMs but they don't get replies and calls to 01224 648000 meet with an answering machine which never gets replies. I'm looking to speak to him as soon as possible about a gig that was meant to be happening on the 2nd of June and if anyone who has suggestions could post here, it'd be very much appreciated.

spoons

/x

i could really do to find out soon cos we're gonna have to get some jamming in and i have the presidents dinner that night at the QM which i'm expected to RSVP to any time now!

i really hope it does go ahead because the lineup is a beast and it'd be a great night but i could do to have it confirmed!

any more contact ideas?

/x

You could try getting in touch with Siberia/whatever it's called now and ask them if they could pass a message on? I think they're owned by the same people, anyway.

01224 645328 is the number for Siberia.

Might be better to get someone to go in and see him personally about it, though.

You could try getting in touch with Siberia/whatever it's called now and ask them if they could pass a message on? I think they're owned by the same people' date=' anyway.

01224 645328 is the number for Siberia.

Might be better to get someone to go in and see him personally about it, though.[/quote']

You could also contact Teazers Lap Danci... I mean Gentlemans club for the same reason. You may well end up with an unexpected gig too hehehe.

Success!! After phoning Siberia and getting a girl to take a not and then go and find paul, he called me back immediately and we sorted the details!

for anyone needing to get in touch in the future, his number is 01224 639546

and for anyone who was meant to be playing the gig (samurai fury/radio lucifer/atom), it's off with a potential rescheduled date in july.

spoons

/x