aberdeen-music

Bill Ely & the Catnips album released

Comptroller

"Wings To The Bird, Fangs To The Beast", Bill Ely & the Catnips' debut album, is now available from One Up.

18 studio-recorded tracks of Cajun punk that run the gamut from gutter-tramp knife pop to toxic sub-metal, this is one CD that you will want to listen to again and again. And for just 4, you can.

Every copy has been individually daubed in a unique arrangement of colours by the band. It's a pretty good deal.

For more information, investigate:

http://www.myspace.com/billelythecatnips

If it's more merchandise you want, we recommend:

http://www.cafepress.com/billely

Thanks.

Off topic, but still fresh news that readers of this thread might find interesting:

On Thursday 25th May, Bill Ely & the Catnips will play at Drummonds fund raiser between 8.15 & 8.45pm, then hightail it to the Tunnels where they will play from 9.00 until 9.30pm in support of Goldblade.

Why not run after us & shout for help? There's a serious risk of police intervention, that's why not.

Guest bluesxman

I got this yesterday afternoon. It has a song called Beetle Drive that goes 'You must complete the beetle' which made me laugh. Do they still do Beetle Drives these days? I thought that was an archaic practice from my school days. I may go to this Goldblade show after all, I've got their first couple albums somewhere.