aberdeen-music

evil flatmate pt2

catherine

true. even better though because by the time she does notice' date=' the prawns will be so rancid she'll probably have to pay for new radiators. that'd teach the bint.[/quote']

I had a mate who moved into a studenty room and couldn't work out where the foul smell was coming from - we later discovered a bag of rotten, maggot infested prawns in the hem of the curtains - it was disgusting, and way worse than any smell a rabbit could make.

Definately a good idea for you Catherine!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she's taken the iron too. so now im gona have to go buy one to iron my work clothes. gay.

im pretty sure my mates are gona think im the bady here and no one is gona talk to me.

at least my new flat mate thinks anne is weird. so hopfully she wont turn round as say i cant move in.

but funny thing is. anne is now living upstairs to my new flat. so when i move she is gona have to put up with me or then move back again.

she's taken the iron too. so now im gona have to go buy one to iron my work clothes. gay.

im pretty sure my mates are gona think im the bady here and no one is gona talk to me.

at least my new flat mate thinks anne is weird. so hopfully she wont turn round as say i cant move in.

but funny thing is. anne is now living upstairs to my new flat. so when i move she is gona have to put up with me or then move back again.

OK thats just strange, she moves out before you, from a flat her parents bought (correct me if i'm wrong), into another flat upstairs from the one your moving into?

Be afarid, be VERY afraid.

her boyfriend owns the flat upstairs to my new one. so im assuming she is just living there til i move out.

but she has taken the cushions from the sofa!!!! only just noticed. so now ive got nothing ti sit my dinner plates on when i eat my tea.

what a childish thing to do! hide the cushions.....

Catherine, one thing.

When you leave, make sure that a couple of reliable friends are there and take photographs (preferably with film, not digital) of the property - I wouldn't put it past her parents to withhold your deposit on mysterious claims of damage, so the photographs are a good way of covering your back :)

:D Icecream was another favourite.

I can't believe I referred to Neil as a' date=' "little angel".

I also bullied you into eating numerous other types of food (all bad for you). I love feeding people yummy things... :D

Remember when I used to shout at you for not finishing your tub of Phish Food? The little fishies in the tub missed their friends in your tummy, it's only fair you bring them back together ;)[/quote']

that's the best excuse i've ever heard for finishing a tub of ice cream you really shouldn't be eating! and neil's an elf, not an angel!

:D Icecream was another favourite.

I can't believe I referred to Neil as a' date=' "little angel".

I also bullied you into eating numerous other types of food (all bad for you). I love feeding people yummy things... :D

Remember when I used to shout at you for not finishing your tub of Phish Food? The little fishies in the tub missed their friends in your tummy, it's only fair you bring them back together ;)[/quote']

My favourite will always be the M&S double choclate gateaux you brought home and stuck in my part of the fridge with a post it note saying "I expect you to eat it ALL"...

...The day after I told you I was going to try and start eating healthily.