aberdeen-music

evil flatmate pt2

catherine

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well. dun dun dun.......

they cant stop me. mwhahaha. apparently my lease itself aint even worth the paper its written on cause they didnt get me all the right paperwork and probably arent even registered to be landlords.

ha! you're kidding me? write a concise letter to her parents telling them to get tae fuck pronto!

did you show the photo's to the folk who looked over the lease?

this bird sounds like a right cunt! change the locks when she goes away on holiday and send her parents a letter telling them that you weren't comfortable being left alone in the flat with her boyfriend when he's already made advances towards you and you've caught him watching you sleeping. that'll hopefully mean they hate him' date=' putting additional pressure on your flatmate in her relationship and revealing some emotional cracks.

then, when they ask for a copy of the new key, move out, post the only copy of the key through the letterbox and affix a claymore to the back of the door so that when they break it down, it goes off and blows the contents of the flat to pieces, with the potential bonus of killing a member of her family.

after that, you'll probably want to fake your own death and go undercover and come out on a stealth killing spree, quickly picking off members of her family one at a time, starting on the outskirts and finishing in a memorable climax of violence outside marks and spencers on a busy saturday afternoon, where she runs across the square to try and save them and you gun them down in with a G36, leaving only their bloodied remains, splattered across those guys who play the panpipes. she's got this coming to her.

seriously tho, the sooner you leave this clown behind, the better!

/x[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just laughed out loud like a twat in a computer room at uni. Worth it though.

Quality.

well. dun dun dun.......

they cant stop me. mwhahaha. apparently my lease itself aint even worth the paper its written on cause they didnt get me all the right paperwork and probably arent even registered to be landlords.

Demand all your rent back too then, technically you weren't paying for anything.

Then batter them.

what i suggest is you make rabbit pie because it's so good that it'll not be immeditely obvious that they're eating the little piss reeking bastard. then, when they compliment you on your mad ainsley harriot skills, pull out a glock 19 from under the table and shoot one of them in the face, like it's the kind of thing you do all the time. then sit back down and calmly explain to your flatmate that she's just eaten her pet and one of her parents is now dead.

/x

its meant to be me and her. but her boyfriend stays everynight she is here.

apparently by him having his own key and not a lease is kinda breaking the whole contract thing too.

and stop with saying you'll kill Chicken the rabbit. she is really sweet and its not her fault that anne doesnt clean her out. or clean up after her.

i wouldnt mind looking after her cause its fun taking her out and letting her run about. but anne would go nuts if i did that when she was here.

When you move out you should definitely report her to the SSPCA/RSPCA, it would serve the silly cow right. Who names their rabbit "chicken" anyway??

http://www.scottishspca.org/hotlines.html

I'm intrigued, how on earth did you end up living with such a bint in the first place?

Or did she deceive you by acting non-bintlike then morphed dramatically once you'd signed the contract?

Evil evil people...

When you move out you should definitely report her to the SSPCA/RSPCA' date=' it would serve the silly cow right. Who names their rabbit "chicken" anyway??

[url']http://www.scottishspca.org/hotlines.html

I'm intrigued, how on earth did you end up living with such a bint in the first place?

Or did she deceive you by acting non-bintlike then morphed dramatically once you'd signed the contract?

Evil evil people...

ive called them and they are coming over :-( i only called to ask if the rabbit or me was in danger cause of the urine.

i had a massive fall out with anne's parents. but oh their precious anne would never put a foot wrong.

now anne just text me saying the flat will get sorted when uni stuff is finished next week.

ooops

i hope they dont take chicken away

ive called them and they are coming over :-( i only called to ask if the rabbit or me was in danger cause of the urine.

i had a massive fall out with anne's parents. but oh their precious anne would never put a foot wrong.

now anne just text me saying the flat will get sorted when uni stuff is finished next week.

ooops

i hope they dont take chicken away

i'm sure they'd only take chicken away if it or you was in immediate danger. they'll probably just tell you it has to be cleaned pronto. although, the rabbits obviously not looked after properly so maybe it would be happier elsewhere(not your fault really).

Definitely don't feel bad, do not back down on this. You haven't done anything wrong. My parents own the flat that my flatmate and I live in and I know that they'd be furious with me if I treated the place the way your flatmate has done, she's got no excuse at all - it's just a common courtesy, if you share living space with someone you do your fair share to make it liveble, and if you have a pet you are responsible for it, you don't try and pawn it off on your long-suffering flatmate/boyfriend.

You got a move in date for your next place yet? That'll be something to look forward to and keep you sane at any rate.

Guest bluesxman

Catherine you should write all this down and hawk it to the TV stations, it's like a bad soap opera plot. Or actually it's probably better than some of them.

but then the flat is soo messy there is no where to let her run about

When I had a rabbit I had a wee harness and lead so I could take her to the park like a dog. You get a few looks from confused people though!

On the other note - remember that it is you that are in the right - so dont let anybody tell you different (especially your own concience) :up: