aberdeen-music

evil flatmate pt2

catherine

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, i thik you're a student (i can't remember - i only concentrate on thinking of new ways of killing anyone involved with this tale) if things do get tough with getting deposits back etc, speak to your advice centre in your union. they should be able to help and will possibly also have a little money set aside for legal action if required.

you've been nice too long, it's time to bring the hurt and i don't necessarily mean in the ways i've mentioned previously. show her parents the pics, complain about her boyfriend, have your friends over. make her life a fucking misery because i've lived with thinky bastards before and i know that's how she's making things for you.

/x

Seriously Catherine, dont put up with that crap. Your flatmate just seems to be as difficult as possible just for the sake of it.

That rabbit should not be living in those conditions. BTW who looks after it when she is away?

To be honest, have your friends round, send those pics to the RSPCA/her fuckwit parents and then see what rights they have if they try to throw you out for breaching no part of your contract.

she soemtimes asks me to feed it. or gives her to a friend.

but anne rarely goes home. she's from south england.

i went to see student services and im going back tomorrow with my lease and my letter and they are going to double check there is nothing her folks can do about it. cause they are certain they dont have a leg to stand on.

right im moving in june-july time

she's going on holiday from 29th-22nd of may-june.

so i thought oo means rhiannon and laura can finally come visit without her being all pissed off.

but no. ive not even mentioend they may come visit and i get a letter through the post saying "You may eb aware that Anne will be on holiday and therefore away from the flat for most of June. We just want to ensure that you udnerstand that no visitors are allowed to stay at the flat during this period' date=' with the exception of course of your parents, if they wish to do so"

why?????

yet she can have her bf to stay when she isnt even here. and im meant to be ok with that.

does anyone know, will this letter be legally binding in any way? my lease doesnt say i have to ask for people to stay.

my mum has called up to complain and apparently my flat mate in comfortable leaving me alone in the flat incase my friends trash the place.[/quote']

I would suggest that you watch Single White Female and then realise that it isn't really that bad...

Guest Jake Wifebeater

The boyfriend motive is a good one, you could make the following allegations:

1. You caught him taking your knickers out of the laundry basket and sniffing them.

2. He woke you up by trying to slither into your bed during the night, while you were having a kip.

3. He keeps talking about threesomes when she leaves the room.

4. You caught him in bed with another guy.

5. You don't like the way he looks at the rabbit.

haha all your suggestions about the boyfriend are funny.

but thing is he is a really decent guy. when she aint here we get on fine. except that night when she went home. i wasnt happy about that.

plus he has just signed to Lizard King so i want to stay on his good side so i can get loads of money mwhahaha

Guest Jake Wifebeater
but thing is he is a really decent guy.

All the more reason to stir up a hornet's nest. If the plan works, they'll split up and you'll have done him a favour, freeing him from the clutches of a lassie who is obviously content to live in absolute shite. Women who live in shit-tips are more trouble than they're worth, believe me.

Plus, you could snake him for yourself.

My bunnies live in a mansion which also has a run attached to it and on sunny days they hop around my garden with my bunny friendly(ish) doggy, give me Chicken! she'll have fun with Brodie and Fangz!

Remember how I wanted to take her out to play with her when I visited and wasn't allowed :(

Also, when me and Laura stayed it took us ages to get to sleep cus the smell of pee was so bad :down:

Plus, last time we stayed, we kept in your room for the whole evening whilst her and her boyfriend sat and watched TV in the lounge, we didn't disturb them at all! AND we took her bunny treats! I say if her mum and dad don't change their minds that you don't say anymore of it to them and then we'll come stay and they will never know!

its all good rhiannon. ill find out in the next hour if they have any legal right to stop me.

and when i see the little bitch im gona tell her she has to clean this place top to bottom before she leaves. cause im here for 3 and a half weeks alone. i aint living in her mess for that long.

she soemtimes asks me to feed it. or gives her to a friend.

but anne rarely goes home. she's from south england.

i went to see student services and im going back tomorrow with my lease and my letter and they are going to double check there is nothing her folks can do about it. cause they are certain they dont have a leg to stand on.

To be on the safe side, I wouldn't take any responsibility for looking after that poor rabbit. It is her problem.

this bird sounds like a right cunt! change the locks when she goes away on holiday and send her parents a letter telling them that you weren't comfortable being left alone in the flat with her boyfriend when he's already made advances towards you and you've caught him watching you sleeping. that'll hopefully mean they hate him' date=' putting additional pressure on your flatmate in her relationship and revealing some emotional cracks.

then, when they ask for a copy of the new key, move out, post the only copy of the key through the letterbox and affix a claymore to the back of the door so that when they break it down, it goes off and blows the contents of the flat to pieces, with the potential bonus of killing a member of her family.

after that, you'll probably want to fake your own death and go undercover and come out on a stealth killing spree, quickly picking off members of her family one at a time, starting on the outskirts and finishing in a memorable climax of violence outside marks and spencers on a busy saturday afternoon, where she runs across the square to try and save them and you gun them down in with a G36, leaving only their bloodied remains, splattered across those guys who play the panpipes. she's got this coming to her.

seriously tho, the sooner you leave this clown behind, the better!

/x[/quote']

hahaha... sorry to be so slow, but that made me laugh a lot

You know... Actually, me and my mate were thinking about killing someone at random. We were gonna go down to Glasgow and just knock off some random ned, but, come to think of it, we would be much better being useful.

So, for a small fee(petrol money from Thurso to Ayr), we'll glady come down and fucking execute this bitch for you. You don't even have to pay for the actual killing or murder weapon. We'll turn up, kill the bitch(it won't be messy) and leave.

This offer only lasts for 24hours.

You know... Actually' date=' me and my mate were thinking about killing someone at random. We were gonna go down to Glasgow and just knock off some random ned, but, come to think of it, we would be much better being useful.

So, for a small fee(petrol money from Thurso to Ayr), we'll glady come down and fucking execute this bitch for you. You don't even have to pay for the actual killing or murder weapon. We'll turn up, kill the bitch(it won't be messy) and leave.

This offer only lasts for 24hours.[/quote']

Could you do my neighbours too? When I got home yesterday, one of them was asleep on the landing clutching an obscenely large bottle of cider and stinking worse than a whores drawers. He left a damp patch that was still there this morning.......... I can't believe I have to put up wi that shite!

Edit:- Rabbit piss doesn't seem so bad in comparison. Maybe if Catherine is moving out I could get her lease :laughing: