aberdeen-music

Fast/accurate drumming

Hog

Guest Jake Wifebeater
brian harvey is the master of blasts.

and Dave Witte' date=' best IVER.[/quote']

Neither are a patch on Mad Mick Harris in his heyday. Whirlwind screaming avalanche tornado.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phantomsmasher
Dont see what is better to be honest.

Far more inventive with the kit in general, doesn't rely on double kick, awkward starts and stops, speed, and ability to cope with it without sounding forced. A multitude of other reasons, but i'm not going to go through the videos and pick them all out.

For real solid grooves and a a more natural sound to drumming check out Jimmy Bower :up:

I love it when certain jackasses are biased towards drummers just because they play in a "metal" band.

Locust suck

SYL suck now

Buddy Rich is god

John Bonham is god

Bill Ward is god

I am god

For real solid grooves and a a more natural sound to drumming check out Jimmy Bower :up:

I love it when certain jackasses are biased towards drummers just because they play in a "metal" band.

Locust suck

SYL suck now

Buddy Rich is god

John Bonham is god

Bill Ward is god

I am god

1) Who?

2) Stop trying to get a rise from me toastie hehe.

3)Buddy Rich is very good.

4) No, he is dead

5) Bill Ward? mmm

6) Im sure you are

Jimmy Bower, damn right! His drumming is perfect for Down. Also loved the drum sound on NOLA

Guest Phantomsmasher

Locust suck

The Locust can suck in your mind all you wish, but this was a thread about fast and accurate drumming, and objectivly no one who isn't either blind or deaf could deny that Gabe Serbian is an extremly fast and accurate drummer.

1) Who?

2) Stop trying to get a rise from me toastie hehe.

3)Buddy Rich is very good.

4) No' date=' he is dead

5) Bill Ward? mmm

6) Im sure you are

Jimmy Bower, damn right! His drumming is perfect for Down. Also loved the drum sound on NOLA[/quote']

1) My thoughts exactly

2) Only getting a rise from your pants

3) Yes he is grand

4) Just because is he dead , does not make him a fast and accurate plus a great improviser

5) Just listens to the big beats he makes

6) Ohhhhhhh yes

+ He also plays axe for eyehategod and superjoint ritual which makes him a master walking.

The Locust can suck in your mind all you wish' date=' but this was a thread about fast and accurate drumming, and objectivly no one who isn't either blind or deaf could deny that Gabe Serbian is an extremly fast and accurate drummer.[/quote']

fucking hell man cheer up.

:up:

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Wow, you're right, Gabe is nowhere near the other lot here. What's wrong, do you not like the fact that he plays anything other than a 5 minute blastbeat? and BTW the blasts he does play are near to untouchable

Wow' date=' you're right, Gabe is nowhere near the other lot here. What's wrong, do you not like the fact that he plays anything other than a 5 minute blastbeat? and BTW the blasts he does play are near to untouchable

[url']

Nothing special.