aberdeen-music

Music Related Jobs Wanted

Biz

Anyone need a DJ to play Killing Joke,Lee Scratch Perry,Alabama 3,Soulwax,Nirvana,Primal Scream,Biffy Clyro,Therapy?,Joy Division,Nid and Sancy,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,Josephine,Maple,Kid Rock,Junior Senior,Pablo,The Ruts,Interpol and lots of punk rock?.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any festival work June - July ? I will consider anything in the entertainment industry - plenty video / film / TV extra experience, radio and magazine interviews with bands a speciality ,if I really scrape the barrel I admit I can juggle and do crap magic tricks and tell adult jokes tae, but let's nae go there, unless the audience are a wee bit pished and I hae 2 weeks beforehand to think up topical stuff.

Well I dinna look it, apparently I look like a younger Bez and Chris Martin , should I include look alike to my dazzling list of entrepreneurial skills?, I also like smashing up shit vinyl records with the drumstick of doom when I DJ... I tried it out with Peter Gabriels Sledgehammer and it worked a treat on the second whack... available for private functions etc NOW.

I bet there is quite some demand for a Chris Martin lookalike smashing up Coldplay records, even I would pay to see that... in fact I winna shave for 2 weeks then see it in the mirror for free - it's probably as much fun as dancing around off yer tits on Es shaking maraccas to The Happy Mondays, but with less long term mental health issues.