aberdeen-music

Fitba at seaton

Zippy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football at seaton tomorrow at 3! Come along ya dancers!

Any auld bastards going to be there ?

At least one over 30 would be OK. I'm usually the oldest guy in any of the teams I've been playing for (in fact, I think I was the oldest player in the Juniors a couple of seasons ago) and I'm getting sensitive about my advancing years o_O

Anyway I could do with a run out on real grass before the Summer League at Sheddz starts up on Wednesday.

Thon astroturf at Strikers is playing havoc with my knees and I want to see if it holds up on grass.

DZL

Ps - I've got a couple of old kits that I could bring along - to make it more interesting.

Where is Kings?

Football at Seaton today' date=' chaps?

The Chinese guys we play with say they play about 12pm onwards, so if you're down there, then stick them. They aren't very good at football compared to us, so it's a good warm up exercise....[/quote']

Yass min!

Guest neil ex

I've been noticing my fitness getting better from playing the last three weeks but I missed today's game.

Any Aberdeen jerseys worn today by any chance?

We've had Real Madrid, Barcelona, River Plate, Argentina, Arsenal, Chelsea, Galatasary and Partick Thistle tops on display so far.. :D

Any Aberdeen jerseys worn today by any chance?

We've had Real Madrid' date=' Barcelona, River Plate, Argentina, Arsenal, Chelsea, Galatasary and Partick Thistle tops on display so far.. :D[/quote']

I added the C.F Sevilla centenary shirt to that list yesterday. As well as the dons centenary one, of course. Now I've got a skinned knee, a staved finger, a bruised hip and a black eye for the first time since I quit Westdyke BC. Badges of pride, all.