aberdeen-music

Fitba at seaton

Zippy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work night out' date=' ay Paterson??[/quote']

Nah, just round at a mates. The drinking got a bit out of hand when we were playing Tiger Woods '06 where the shortest drive took a shot of vodka, whoever lost the hole drank 1/2 a pint of cider, and any bunkers or water hazard shots mean you down a glass of wine.

I remember up to about hole 15, not sure what happened after that though!

Apologise again for my non appearance, i even looked out my boots the day before; such was my keen-ness!

Nah' date=' just round at a mates. The drinking got a bit out of hand when we were playing Tiger Woods '06 where the shortest drive took a shot of vodka, whoever lost the hole drank 1/2 a pint of cider, and any bunkers or water hazard shots mean you down a glass of wine.

I remember up to about hole 15, not sure what happened after that though!

Apologise again for my non appearance, i even looked out my boots the day before; such was my keen-ness![/quote']

I have actually found out what happened during those hours now. It involved real life golf, serious physical injury and someone passed out locked in the toilet. :up:

Great game yet again! Final score, well i won't bother but some amazing characters including a guy that just ran on the pitch and started playing, and ran off to the game next door when we were done, that's enthusiasm!

Man of the Match: arguably Project VenHell's very own Super Hines!

Cheers to our Chinese-Scots pals again for a good game!

Abody should be there next Sunday!